napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test/Deca Cycle

mookocs

Dylan-

Hey bro. I'm a big fan of your YouTube channel. I have quick question. I'm on TRT have been for 4 years. Been training hard for 4 years, I'm 43 5'9" 195 - 10% BF. I'm wanting to get a solid 15 pounds of muscle and want to run a Test/Deca cycle.

I have quality gear and all the safe guards for prolactin(caber) and estrogen(Aromasin). I’m pretty conservative and I’m not looking to blast this out in 6 weeks J. What are your thoughts of 350 Test/Cyp per week and 200 Deca per week for 10 weeks? Like I said I’m not sure if this will get me 15 pounds(I eat clean now) but I’m willing to cycle this again later if needed. Do you believe this will give me decent results with little sides? Thanks again for your input..

deca at 10 weeks is simply a waste.. its one of the longest esters you can run... 12 weeks is the minimum i would run it but would consider 14... i would run at least 250 mg of deca.. you are not going to gain 15 lbs with it at 200 mg... 300-350 would be ideal... thats still a moderate dose...

I’m on 250mg test and 300mg deca and loving it. I suggest you give it a shot. 200mg deca will be just enough to tease you.

1e258fddc0954f88e45eb9dbea290a20.jpg

I’m on 250mg test and 300mg deca and loving it. I suggest you give it a shot. 200mg deca will be just enough to tease you.
i completely agree... you never want to go too high on deca but 200 is just a bit too low as well...

Thanks fellas. I wrote this to Dylan before starting. I started last week with 200 deca and 400 test, and just pinned 300 deca and 400 test. I'll continue with this to see how it goes. Only thing I've felt so far has been a surge in energy from the test I'm guessing. I'll continue for the next 11 weeks - this is my first "real" cycle and I'm excited to see the outcome.

OK. So I'm three weeks in. I understand deca takes some time to really shine. But, I run a temp after every time I pin - and sometimes for a day or so after. On top of that the pin sight is RED, hot, and hurts this has happened 2 out of three weeks. I have a feeling this means my product might not be the best in class?? Dylan - what do you think? Thank you sir.

Your body is definitely not agreeing completely with it. Could definitely mean there’s some impurities. Are you doing one injection per week?

OK. So I'm three weeks in. I understand deca takes some time to really shine. But, I run a temp after every time I pin - and sometimes for a day or so after. On top of that the pin sight is RED, hot, and hurts this has happened 2 out of three weeks. I have a feeling this means my product might not be the best in class?? Dylan - what do you think? Thank you sir.
if thats continuously happening, there is definitely something wrong... are you sure you have a reliable source? how often are you pinning? have you used this source before? are you sterilizing properly?

I had a post here at the beginning of this thread, but it disappeared. Anyways, long story short, you want to run things right or not at all. You basically don't have enough deca to run it correctly

Pinning once a week. I have not used this source before, my good friend has for a while and claims it's good.. But I have my doubts. I sterilize everything HARD, so no issues there. I'm not going through another pinning of this CRAP.

I totally agree... But with this so called gear, I'll be looking for something better before anything else..

Pretty sure I saw a deca only fail video... I'm gonna guess it didn't work out...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
well everyone seems to want to jump on that train for some reason but they came out with plenty of videos after that talking about how they definitely did not recommend doing it and hey, i have no issue with them trying it and then saying not to do it but i just dont think its wise for people to all be attempting it but to each their own... for me, its not worth the argument anymore... videos like that explain it all with real life situation etc...

Top Bottom