napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test/Deca blast coming up. Questions regarding Prolacting and Caber

eagles90809

Hey guys, been on TRT for a few years now and a few months ago I increased the dose from 125mg/week to 600/week for 10 weeks as a first blast. great results.

I've waited some time and want to try Test/Deca 500/300 respectively per week for 15 weeks. I will have cabergoline on hand. What is the general consensus for using caber? Do I take it premptitively at .5mg twice a week? wait for a mid cycle blood test? maybe my prolactin might not elevate for me at 300/week... more input could be helpful.

Lookin' for you @DylanGemelli
Thanks in advance

Hi eagles. Here’s my though. Lower test to 300. I don’t need anything for deca at 300 but I still take some here and there. You can go super low at .25mg twice a week and be good. Prolactin really only gets out of line if you don’t keep your estrogen in check. That’s number 1

yes, you can run this cycle... i would agree with saiyan a hundred percent and drop your test to 300 or just make it 350/350 for both test and deca... thats a really good dose for both that should not cause too much in terms of side effects...

with that dose of caber, you only need .25 mg every 3 days for caber...

Agreed with saiyan. A low dose of caber is fine but at 300mg per week controlling estrogen is most important. Test and deca is a great cycle

What’s up guys new this group need some feed back for deca and test e I’m running 300 deca and 250 test e once a week ..?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s up guys new this group need some feed back for deca and test e I’m running 300 deca and 250 test e once a week ..?

Go ahead and start a new thread so we aren’t hijacking this one.
But a short answer, I’d split the pins and do twice a week.

Start a new thread along with your stats experience and goals so we can advise you

Mcg is micro grams not milligrams. .25 milligrams is 250 micrograms. But as others have said caber isn't stable in liquid.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I don't have any problems with your dosages. I like running my Test both higher and even with 19-Nors. I noticed I stay fuller with higher Test. But you can run it even also you'll probably have less sides effects. It really depends on how you handle Test.

I recommend running Caber 0.25mg at least twice a week. Prolactin is a silent creeper with a long ester and it will sneak up on you. Caber will help control acne from prolactin as well as any libido issues.

I don't recommend liquid Caber it's self life is very short.

I can hook you up with a great Caber source if you need it. Email me [email protected]

I'm assuming you have your AI in check also.

I don't have any problems with your dosages. I like running my Test both higher and even with 19-Nors. I noticed I stay fuller with higher Test. But you can run it even also you'll probably have less sides effects. It really depends on how you handle Test.

I recommend running Caber 0.25mg at least twice a week. Prolactin is a silent creeper with a long ester and it will sneak up on you. Caber will help control acne from prolactin as well as any libido issues.

I don't recommend liquid Caber it's self life is very short.

I can hook you up with a great Caber source if you need it. Email me [email protected]

I'm assuming you have your AI in check also.

How much should I take on a oral syringe?OS01-2.jpg

We have covered countless times about why you want to stay far away from liquid caber. That stuff isn't stable and won't do a thing for you at all. You need capsulated or tablet form quality caber. Biotech has it in very high quality that is Pharma grade and domestic. If you would like a price list for biotech send me a pm

you need REAL pharm grade caber... GO TO THE SOURCE SECTION... DO NOT USE LIQUID CABER... i cannot spell that out any easier... there are threads all the way back for years and years discussing this..

Top Bottom