PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Test/Deca blast coming up. Questions regarding Prolacting and Caber

Question Test/Deca blast coming up. Questions regarding Prolacting and Caber

Hey guys, been on TRT for a few years now and a few months ago I increased the dose from 125mg/week to 600/week for 10 weeks as a first blast. great results.

I've waited some time and want to try Test/Deca 500/300 respectively per week for 15 weeks. I will have cabergoline on hand. What is the general consensus for using caber? Do I take it premptitively at .5mg twice a week? wait for a mid cycle blood test? maybe my prolactin might not elevate for me at 300/week... more input could be helpful.

Lookin' for you @DylanGemelli
    Thanks in advance

Hi eagles. Hereís my though. Lower test to 300. I donít need anything for deca at 300 but I still take some here and there. You can go super low at .25mg twice a week and be good. Prolactin really only gets out of line if you donít keep your estrogen in check. Thatís number 1

yes, you can run this cycle... i would agree with saiyan a hundred percent and drop your test to 300 or just make it 350/350 for both test and deca... thats a really good dose for both that should not cause too much in terms of side effects...

with that dose of caber, you only need .25 mg every 3 days for caber...

Agreed with saiyan. A low dose of caber is fine but at 300mg per week controlling estrogen is most important. Test and deca is a great cycle

let me know if you have any further questions

Whatís up guys new this group need some feed back for deca and test e Iím running 300 deca and 250 test e once a week ..?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by beast_26 View Post
    Whatís up guys new this group need some feed back for deca and test e Iím running 300 deca and 250 test e once a week ..?

Go ahead and start a new thread so we arenít hijacking this one.
    But a short answer, Iíd split the pins and do twice a week.

Twice a week

Quote Originally Posted by beast_26 View Post

Start a new thread along with your stats experience and goals so we can advise you

I still dont understand the Caber dosage?

.25mg E3D, but the bottles say 100mcg/ml?