napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test deca anadrol

reveltone

Hey guys,

Doing test, deca and anadrol cycle. I dont really have any questions about running it. I have never done anadrol and deca together and trying to get a good workout routine down before i start. I have been training for 10 years currently im 28yrs old 6'4 197lbs 7.8%bf 3rd cycle. So my question is, what would a good bulking workout program. I know drol will give me some serious gains if i train my ass off just not sure how to attack it. Thanks guys

i thought you said you have a trainer? i dont know exactly what you want... i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and certainly dont know anyone that just sits and writes people workout programs... thats like asking a nutritionist to write diets for nothing on their free time etc... if you have cycle questions im more than happy to answer but thats kind of ridiculous to be asking someone to just write workout routines in their spare time... i dont know anyone thats going to do that... i certainly cannot whatsoever

Workout programs are different for everyone and there are no cookie cutter answers. If you e been training long enough, you should already have a pretty good praise of your body and what works good for you. Everything that works off cycle works even better on cycle

Keep it simple man. What works for you off cycle will work on cycle. You don't have to change your training just because you are on something. Yes, you may recover faster, lift heavier, etc. but you don't need a whole new routine.

Top Bottom