napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

test and deca

Parkerrodriguez6

Dylan,
I decided to give steroids a try. I bought test and deca but I don't know how much to take or when to take it. There injectables. Is there anything I need to take with them to protect my liver or anything? Also for me I'm just lifting to get a little bit of size and basically look good, I'm not doing it to compete or anything like that so what supplements do you recommend for a guy lifting just to have a good looking body? BCAA's, protein, creatine? Hopefully I was specific enough. Thanks!

are you saying that you have never ran a cycle and you just bought a bunch of shit, dont know how to use it and think thats okay? come on bro, you are literally a prime example of everything thats wrong with steroid use today and how it gets a bad name and how people get hurt!!

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? how long have you even been training...

for the life of me, what would possess you to buy steroids and not have the slightest clue how to use them... if you paid me a million dollars, i would not advise you steroid use.. .come on man!!

Dylan,
I decided to give steroids a try. I bought test and deca but I don't know how much to take or when to take it. There injectables. Is there anything I need to take with them to protect my liver or anything? Also for me I'm just lifting to get a little bit of size and basically look good, I'm not doing it to compete or anything like that so what supplements do you recommend for a guy lifting just to have a good looking body? BCAA's, protein, creatine? Hopefully I was specific enough. Thanks!

It sounds to me like you are a little ahead of yourself here. You bought steroids without really knowing how to run them properly, how to protect yourself and what to run for pct etc....

For the goals you have steroids don't even make sense. We need your full stats, goals, and experience before we can help you with anything

Definitely getting ahead of yourself. Please post your age, and stats. Your goals can be achieved naturally.

Top Bottom