napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test dbol deca 2nd cycle

Manny90

G'day everyone been lurking for a while big fan of Dylan Gemelli.
Planning to run my second cycle test dbol deca I'm looking for some more info on how to run the cycle properly and safely.
First cycle was test 500 mg week and dbol 30 mg for 4 weeks, didn't take any AI and got big like a balloon, ptc was nova only, kept 50 % only of the gains.
Now 12 months later got my diet on check and I wAnna run an extra compound for size I decided to go with deca.
Cycle will be:
Test 500 mg week 1-12
Deca 300 mg week 1-12
Dbol 30 mg a day split morning, lunch, and pre workout 1-4
AI aromasin 12.5 mg eod 1-12
Hcg from week 4 to 12 500 iu week
Caber 0.25 every 3 days 1-12
After 3 weeks from last pin I'll start ptc nolva 40/40/20/20

Any suggestions on doses? is the structure well done or still need to do more homework?
Thanks everyone for taking the time to read it.

Last edited:
Provide us with full stats. That way we can actually help you.

Age, height, weight, years of training. ;)
I'm 27, 180cm, 76 kg,im currently at 16 %body fat (Dexa scan) 3 rd year of training, got up to 94kg during my first cycle last year but as I previously mentioned probably was all water due to estrogen level. Seems the sides I had in the first cycle were a lot of water retention and some acne on my back. Thank you again

You're 5'10 and 167 lbs? You should easily be able to achieve your goal with the right nutrition.

hey brother... a few issues here... 1. you are too undersized 2. your body fat needs to come down a little bit... now, DO NOT be discouraged, you are not that far off... you should gain another 10-15 lbs at least FIRST before you cycle and get your body fat down a few more percent... you should be able to do this in a few months man... you can use sarms in the mean time or try to do it natural...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with articles here…
https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack…

You need a better base built and need to be in better condition before using steroids. What does your. Diet look like?

Sarms would be a good option for you for the time being. What exactly is your goals here?

hey brother... a few issues here... 1. you are too undersized 2. your body fat needs to come down a little bit... now, DO NOT be discouraged, you are not that far off... you should gain another 10-15 lbs at least FIRST before you cycle and get your body fat down a few more percent... you should be able to do this in a few months man... you can use sarms in the mean time or try to do it natural...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with articles here…
https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack…
Thank you very much for your answer!!!! I'm happy to give it a go as I am aware of being not big. I'm just coming off my 3 months diet I was trying to get rid of as much fat as possible I was at 2300 calories for pretty much 2 months and half just bumped to 2800 to maintain this weight as I feel too small macros on track 40 carbs 35 proteins 25 fats. If you guys thinks sarms can help getting my body ready before doing my next cycle I happy to listen.

Thank you I'm honest my diet wasn't great at the beginning. My body had a huge change as soon as I started following a proper diet. Last 3 months I have been cutting the excess fat lost 10 kg. Happy to post photos of needed and if forum allows. Anyway at this stage I'm at 2800 calories :)

Thank you I'm honest my diet wasn't great at the beginning. My body had a huge change as soon as I started following a proper diet. Last 3 months I have been cutting the excess fat lost 10 kg. Happy to post photos of needed and if forum allows. Anyway at this stage I'm at 2800 calories :)

At your size, your calories are probably going to have to come down further than 2300. 2300 is a good starting point, but you will need to keep lowering them to keep the fat coming off.

I'll say it again, in my opinion and speaking from my experience, there is no point in running such short cycles. The body just needs longer to build muscles. It doesnt go over night. But if you do a 6 months cycle lets say, your PCT has to be perfect and with good products > pharma grade standards. And use HCG. That are my 2 cents.

A 6 month cycle would be a huge waste of gear and completely pointless, on top of making recovery that much harder. Myostatin peaks out anywhere from 8-12 weeks which completely halts muscle gains, so staying on makes zero sense unless you are using the rest of your cycle to work on strength, cleaning up gains, and cutting.

I said either you stop early at arround 10-12 weeks, or you go ~24 weeks. How are you gona recomp or cut & bulk with only 12 weeks? I allways recover very good. Test levels never dropped. It usually takes me 4 months to recover. I wait 2 more months then cycle again. So 6 months on 6 months off.

Yes, you would end the cycle around 10-12 weeks if it was strictly for bulking. If you were looking to cut after gains stalled, the cycle would be more like 16-20 weeks in my opinion. I just think anything over 20 weeks is a little too long for recovery purposes for most people, plus it's a lot of strain on over health, lipids, etc. the body needs to be at homeostasis for quite awhile after a long cycle....so I'm glad that you are at least taking a decent amount of time off afterwards

At your size, your calories are probably going to have to come down further than 2300. 2300 is a good starting point, but you will need to keep lowering them to keep the fat coming off.

Dropping 2 more kg would help? What do you think? Thank you

Probably more like 3 kg to get your body fat down around 12%. As i said, 2300 cal would be a good starting point, but you will probably have to step it down in 100 calories increments by reducing 25 carbs as needed to keep the weight coming off. Keep protein and fats constant, reduce calories by reducing carbs slowly overtime. However, I wouldn't go below 1900 calories.

Reverse diet out of the cut, dont just increase calories back to maintenance. Also, once you get your body fat down, your maintenance probably wont be 2800 anymore. Probably closer to 2600-2650 approximately.

Top Bottom