dganutrition.com
dganutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Test dbol deca 2nd cycle

Post Test dbol deca 2nd cycle

G'day everyone been lurking for a while big fan of Dylan Gemelli.
    Planning to run my second cycle test dbol deca I'm looking for some more info on how to run the cycle properly and safely.
    First cycle was test 500 mg week and dbol 30 mg for 4 weeks, didn't take any AI and got big like a balloon, ptc was nova only, kept 50 % only of the gains.
    Now 12 months later got my diet on check and I wAnna run an extra compound for size I decided to go with deca.
    Cycle will be:
    Test 500 mg week 1-12
    Deca 300 mg week 1-12
    Dbol 30 mg a day split morning, lunch, and pre workout 1-4
    AI aromasin 12.5 mg eod 1-12
    Hcg from week 4 to 12 500 iu week
    Caber 0.25 every 3 days 1-12
    After 3 weeks from last pin I'll start ptc nolva 40/40/20/20

Any suggestions on doses? is the structure well done or still need to do more homework?
    Thanks everyone for taking the time to read it.
    Last edited by Manny90; 07-28-2017 at 12:46 PM.

Provide us with full stats. That way we can actually help you.

Age, height, weight, years of training.

Quote Originally Posted by ThepoManta View Post
    Provide us with full stats. That way we can actually help you.

Age, height, weight, years of training.
    I'm 27, 180cm, 76 kg,im currently at 16 %body fat (Dexa scan) 3 rd year of training, got up to 94kg during my first cycle last year but as I previously mentioned probably was all water due to estrogen level. Seems the sides I had in the first cycle were a lot of water retention and some acne on my back. Thank you again

You're 5'10 and 167 lbs? You should easily be able to achieve your goal with the right nutrition.
    https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/new-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

https://www.dganutrition.com

hey brother... a few issues here... 1. you are too undersized 2. your body fat needs to come down a little bit... now, DO NOT be discouraged, you are not that far off... you should gain another 10-15 lbs at least FIRST before you cycle and get your body fat down a few more percent... you should be able to do this in a few months man... you can use sarms in the mean time or try to do it natural...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with articles here…
    https://www.isarms.com/selective-and...tor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack…

You need a better base built and need to be in better condition before using steroids. What does your. Diet look like?

Sarms would be a good option for you for the time being. What exactly is your goals here?

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    hey brother... a few issues here... 1. you are too undersized 2. your body fat needs to come down a little bit... now, DO NOT be discouraged, you are not that far off... you should gain another 10-15 lbs at least FIRST before you cycle and get your body fat down a few more percent... you should be able to do this in a few months man... you can use sarms in the mean time or try to do it natural...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with articles here…
    https://www.isarms.com/selective-and...tor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack…
    Thank you very much for your answer!!!! I'm happy to give it a go as I am aware of being not big. I'm just coming off my 3 months diet I was trying to get rid of as much fat as possible I was at 2300 calories for pretty much 2 months and half just bumped to 2800 to maintain this weight as I feel too small macros on track 40 carbs 35 proteins 25 fats. If you guys thinks sarms can help getting my body ready before doing my next cycle I happy to listen.

Thank you I'm honest my diet wasn't great at the beginning. My body had a huge change as soon as I started following a proper diet. Last 3 months I have been cutting the excess fat lost 10 kg. Happy to post photos of needed and if forum allows. Anyway at this stage I'm at 2800 calories

Quote Originally Posted by Manny90 View Post
    Thank you I'm honest my diet wasn't great at the beginning. My body had a huge change as soon as I started following a proper diet. Last 3 months I have been cutting the excess fat lost 10 kg. Happy to post photos of needed and if forum allows. Anyway at this stage I'm at 2800 calories
    At your size, your calories are probably going to have to come down further than 2300. 2300 is a good starting point, but you will need to keep lowering them to keep the fat coming off.

Thinking of running this same cycle