napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test Cypionate and AIs

rham33

I don’t know if this is the right place to ask questions but I just started going to a low t clinic. I was on gel for a 1-1/2 years with little side affects and switched to the shots 1 a week 100mg. Dr first gave me 1/4 mg of Arimedex 24 hr after shot and that’s it I started having higher estrogen levels and mood swings sensitive nipples worried about Gyno. Is that even close to enough Arimadex I’m reading and Dylan’s video saying 1/2 to 1 every other day. Thanks so much if someone could connect I need some advice. Thanks a lot.

So this is question will vary a lot from person to person. People who are not estrogen sensitive can generally use 0.5mg of arimidex eod when on a dose of testosterone that is well beyond a natural level. At 100mg per week, it is definitely not normal to need an AI at all, but for those that are very estrogen sensitive, this can be the case.

Last edited:
your doctor should be monitoring this for you if you are on trt... the dose i recommend is for people that are on cycle and running a much higher dose.. its very difficult to see you having large estrogen issues with only 100 mg per week of test.. however its not impossible... so you may be extremely estrogen sensitive and your doctor should be all over this for you

Def let your doctor know ASAP. I had the same thing with my doctor he persxribes me 1/4 arimidex as well and that didn’t do Sh$t I am estrogen sensitive. I upped my dose and the. Told my doctor what was going on. I’m on 125-175mg anweek of Test and I am doing 12.5mg of aromosin twice a week.

Im estro senstive, nips look like cones if my E2 gets high, and i just bloat and look soft. I take 200mg TRT and 1mg of arimidex per week, sometimes 1.25. on 750mg test im on 1mg arimidex EOD

your doctor should be monitoring this for you if you are on trt... the dose i recommend is for people that are on cycle and running a much higher dose.. its very difficult to see you having large estrogen issues with only 100 mg per week of test.. however its not impossible... so you may be extremely estrogen sensitive and your doctor should be all over this for you
Absolutely. Your doctor should be monitoring your bloodwork and dialing you in

Top Bottom