napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test Cyp, Tren ace, anadrol, mk677

Ryanosauce

Hey,

New to the board looking for some advice, I'm needing some suggestions on a pct, now the cycle I'm wanting to do is

Test Cyp 500mg a week, 1-12
Tren Ace 100mg EOD, 1-10
Anadrol 50mg daily. 1-5
Mk 677 25mg daily. 1-12

I'm trying to bulk but last time I ran Tren I noticed some swelling in my feet due to water rent ion , I'm not prone to gyno, or had any issues with estrogen in the past, but I've never ran a cycle quite this strong wanted to get some info or suggestions from you guys on a decent Ai for this, now I was thinking aromasin at 12.5mg but just wanted to do my home work before I get into it, any suggestions on a decent pct for this cycle? Thanks ahead of time

Ps, I already got nova, clomid on hand but didn't think that would cut it.

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
DGA ORGAN ST https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day esarms.com

Hey,

So what would be the best thing to add for water retention in ankles and feet?

Minus lowering sodium, which I do anyways.

you are getting that from mk677 more than likely... thats your sodium to potassium ratio... you need 4700 mg of potassium per day, which most people do not get and your sodium should not exceed 2200 per day, which most people go way over

Hey,
I've never ran mk 677, I'm wanting to add it in, and these where the side effects from the last time I ran tren, but I do greatly appreciate the info in the potassium and sodium, I'll make sure to keep those in check.

Hey,
I've never ran mk 677, I'm wanting to add it in, and these where the side effects from the last time I ran tren, but I do greatly appreciate the info in the potassium and sodium, I'll make sure to keep those in check.

Also check tour estrogen and prolactin

Top Bottom