napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test cyp/npp/dbol cycle thoughts?

Mavngoose

Second cycle, after a completely fucking horrible torturing experience the first. Ill advised and i didnt do ANY research.
180lbs
31 yo
6'2
9% bf
1st: sust 900mg/wk
Npp 300mg/wk
Dex wks 4-15
Goal: bulk 200lbs after all is said and done
4k cal a week clean.
5 days on for training

Dbol 1-4 30mg/wk
Test cyp 1- 15 375 mg/wk
Npp 5-15 300 mg wk
Really need help with a oct and pct and if the dosages/length look good.
Dex for how long. Or aromasin? Nolvadex and hcg for how long and when? And hiw much of each and dosing? My prob last time amongst other obvious things was pct.
Also i believe that i am very estrogen prone! Gyno after 4 weeks and i almost had a mental breakdown as well. Got close to losing my shit. Test was through the roof.

Last edited:
i would wait until you get another 10-15 lbs on this one personally, thats up to you but i would efinitely wait...

if you are intent, you need to make some changes to it

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
3-12 npp 100 mg eod
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
3-12 caber .25 mg e3d
1-4 dbol 30 mg day
1-4 organ st https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
11-14 post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

pct 15-18

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

I do think you are a bit undersized to be using steroids. What does your diet look like?

Well i wont dare say hardgainer round these parts. I've read the stickies. But i have a fast metabolism, and i notice that without training there are simply no gains. Eating dirty or eating clean i top out. Thats on a 3.5kcal to 4.5kcal daily. Another prominent example is if i have a shot or two, ill feel the Buzz rather quickly and in about 30 to 45 minutes from taking the shot i feel completely normal. I have never had my thuroid checked but have plan to here soon with my labs.
Diet is usually (weekdays)
2 cups of oats in the morning with pb protein shake with whole milk fruit and spinach. 600 calish
Breakfast is usually bagel & cc with 4 eggs and 4 or 5 slices of bacon extra cheese please. 730 cal.
Lunch i eat out. So it varies but im pretty good about tracking it and i try to make heavy on the protein. 750-1200 cal
Pre gym snack protein bar 250 cal
Post gym protein shake 300 cal (same as breakfast)
Dinner is pretty much the same deal 750 - 1200cal
Before bed more oats and a glass of milk 250 cal.

Ive pushed this to a 5k and it is miserable, 3 to 5 bowel movements a day and was pretty much never hungry, thats the worst part. If i dont train none of those calories will stick. Have to train to gain. I havent plateaud i just want a boost to my 1 to 2lb gain a month.

1-2 lbs gained a month? Seems fine to me. That’s 24 lbs a year, obviously not all muscle, but I’d stick with training natural.

I do think you are a bit undersized to be using steroids. What does your diet look like?

I wouldnt say under sized ideal weight for 6-2 is about 190. But still if you cant build muscle natty you wont build it on steroids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And correct me if im wrong but why run npp with a long ester test why not deca.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you are going to do what you want to do... i would get up to at least 190 before the cycle is ran but thats your call... i gave you the layout when you are ready

I know it's been a while since you guys have talked about this cycle but I have a few questions about the mk, gw, and the organ-st. I already have test e and c, npp , dbol and nolv.. I plan on starting my cycle in mid. Oct. I put on more weight in the winter. Anyways should I get a shorter ester test? And when should I start takeing the gw mk and organ? And what about continuing the test after I'm off the dbol and npp? Or should I just come off it all even while running a shorter ester?

I've never used npp but with deca I cut shorter than test but deca is a slower longer ester. Dylan advised to stop them at the same time of 12 weeks. He knows more than I do so I would go with that. Lol

I know it's been a while since you guys have talked about this cycle but I have a few questions about the mk, gw, and the organ-st. I already have test e and c, npp , dbol and nolv.. I plan on starting my cycle in mid. Oct. I put on more weight in the winter. Anyways should I get a shorter ester test? And when should I start takeing the gw mk and organ? And what about continuing the test after I'm off the dbol and npp? Or should I just come off it all even while running a shorter ester?
i gave the full cycle layout on post #3 that cannot be broken down any easier so you need to go back and read it... it answers all your questions on when to run everything

Top Bottom