napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test cyp and npp

tumtum

Anyone ever run a long ester test base with fast acting npp?

I know it's advised to use prop but to be honest I swell up no matter what brand I use (with my cyp trt) and I can't imagine having to use prop (more oil volume)

I have a good stash of cyp available so I was thinking of upping my trt(200mg/wk) to 350 and running npp @350 as well but I've never heard of someone doing a long ester with a short ester like that

And for anyone wondering..

Age 30
5'9 @185lbs around 10%
15 years in the gym
One cycle of test cyp 350mg/wk.. went from 186-199 but got flu the last 2 weeks and dropped to 191.. fml

I usually run short esters together if I need them to clear quicker (like getting close to having blood work for trt) but running cyp and npp together isn't a problem. Some also prefer it that way for when they start pct so the esters clear together when they start pct, but being on trt shouldn't be a problem for you with no pct.

Everything about prop is bro science. Well maybe not that harsh but prop has no advantage IMO

Anyone ever run a long ester test base with fast acting npp?

I know it's advised to use prop but to be honest I swell up no matter what brand I use (with my cyp trt) and I can't imagine having to use prop (more oil volume)

I have a good stash of cyp available so I was thinking of upping my trt(200mg/wk) to 350 and running npp @350 as well but I've never heard of someone doing a long ester with a short ester like that

And for anyone wondering..

Age 30
5'9 @185lbs around 10%
15 years in the gym
One cycle of test cyp 350mg/wk.. went from 186-199 but got flu the last 2 weeks and dropped to 191.. fml

Nothing wrong with doing that at all bro. You don't need to match esters at all. Especially being on TRT there's no reason to use anything but the cypionate you are on. Just run the dose of cyp you want and add in the NPP. That's exactly what I would do

Thanks fellas. Well here is what I'm planning

10-12 wk cycle
Test cyp 350mg
Npp 100mg EOD
provi 50mg ED
caber .25-50 E3D
Aromason 12.5 EOD (I'm pretty estrogen sensitive and have a mild case of gyno that easily flares up)

Blood work 2 wks prior, 4 weeks in, 4 wks post

I do all my injections subq, have a ton of blood work showing I actually respond better that way. But since doing subq u have to keep the volume low, so knowing that I'll probably do cyp injections 3x a week on mon wed fri (I know the half life is good for weekly but do to oil volume this is better for me)

Could I get by with pinning npp on mon wed and fri?

Last edited:
Top Bottom