napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test Cyp I just heard

RUCingdsgainz

VIP Member
My buddy uses test Cyp and claims it's the test your body produces naturally and doesn't shut you down saying you can stay on longer?? Is this true I smell BS. I use Test E and see no reason to change

My buddy uses test Cyp and claims it's the test your body produces naturally and doesn't shut you down saying you can stay on longer?? Is this true I smell BS. I use Test E and see no reason to change
Huh??? Ummm.....your body produces test, but there is no ester attached to natural testosterone lol. This has to be one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard. Lol

Just when you think you've heard it all, you get thrown a curve ball

LOLLLLL... I don’t know how people come up with this sort of crap... insanity...

I'm 47 I don't ever come off. TRT for life bro!

Yes I was referring to the steroid abuser who run ridiculous cycles for long periods of time like years and come up with reason to why that's ok.

Like my buddy who is taking multiple compounds besides test Cyp and only in his mid 20s

Yes I was referring to the steroid abuser who run ridiculous cycles for long periods of time like years and come up with reason to why that's ok.

Like my buddy who is taking multiple compounds besides test Cyp and only in his mid 20s

I know what you meant. I was just being sarcastic in a friendly way.

That will catch up them eventually. There are some very serious health consequences to doing that. Risk of heart attack and stroke goes through the roof and your bloodwork will get severely fucked

Top Bottom