napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test cyp/eq

rne009

Hey Dylan,

I appreciate all the content you upload. All your videos offer up valuable info!! I had a couple questions prior to starting a new cycle.

I am interested in running a test Cyp/ eq cycle (250/mL)and was curious about the dosing. And if only ran for 12 weeks is that too short for eq to have its full effects (even if front-loaded). If I run my Eq at 600 what should I run my cyp at? Should the cyp be ran a little longer than the eq because of eq’s half life?

PTC- I have clomid and Nolva on hand and also anastrolzone if needed. My last cycle I ran test e/Tren 12 weeks with just a clomid PTC and I feel like my boys never recovered fully. Still noticeably smaller than pre cycle. I’m hoping to bounce back better after this cycle and wanted to know what you thought a good dose would be and for how long with the nolva/clomid.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Hey Dylan,

I appreciate all the content you upload. All your videos offer up valuable info!! I had a couple questions prior to starting a new cycle.

I am interested in running a test Cyp/ eq cycle (250/mL)and was curious about the dosing. And if only ran for 12 weeks is that too short for eq to have its full effects (even if front-loaded). If I run my Eq at 600 what should I run my cyp at? Should the cyp be ran a little longer than the eq because of eq’s half life?

PTC- I have clomid and Nolva on hand and also anastrolzone if needed. My last cycle I ran test e/Tren 12 weeks with just a clomid PTC and I feel like my boys never recovered fully. Still noticeably smaller than pre cycle. I’m hoping to bounce back better after this cycle and wanted to know what you thought a good dose would be and for how long with the nolva/clomid.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this.
Im a little worried because you are asking basic questions that if you spent 10 minutes searching you would know. Then you also talked about doing tren. First 12 wks is not long enough for eq. Front loading is pointless. Second you did tren and rest with a clomid pct and you dont feel fully recovered? Go get bloods. You need to be fully recovered or youre just gonna cause irreparable harm. Do you want to go on trt for the rest of your life? Do it the smart safe way.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom