bannednutritionRegenRx

Test Cyp & Tbol

rhiley

Hey guys,

6'2
209lbs
15% bodyfat
4 previous cycles (first cycle at 23)

Looking to start a tbol cycle and adding a low test base to keep sides down. 500mg has proven to have too many sides with me so I have decided to run a test base to let the tbol shine. I'm not looking for huge gains just more of a recomp and to gain strength. Interested to see how I go on the low dose and how I recover afterwards. I will be doing as follows:

Wk 1-10 Test Cyp 200mg
Wk 1-6 Tbol 70mg Ed
Arimidex 1mg eod whole cycle including PCT
Liver support during tbol
Wk 9-12 Hcg 1000mcg

PCT Wk 13-16
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 20/20/20/20
Arimidex 1mg eod
Gw 20mg
Mk-2866 25mg

Let me know your thoughts or anything I'm missing.

I really dont think you'll need much ai at that low of a test dose. At 200mg you may not need one at all

I really dont think you'll need much ai at that low of a test dose. At 200mg you may not need one at all

I'm prone to gyno sides so I wanted to be on the safe side. At 500mg I had to run arimidex 0.5mg a day and I still had gyno flare up a bit. What about if I took a 1mg tablet every 3 days? Also any thoughts on the cycle?

I'm prone to gyno sides so I wanted to be on the safe side. At 500mg I had to run arimidex 0.5mg a day and I still had gyno flare up a bit. What about if I took a 1mg tablet every 3 days? Also any thoughts on the cycle?
The cycle itself looks fine to me. If you are gyno prone then a low dose ai is probably what you need. I'd recommend more like 0.5mg eod.

you want aromasin in pct, NOT arimidex... arimidex wont do anything for gyno rebound and aromasin will protect you there and especially if you are gyno prone as you said, you want to protect against that... 60 mg is the max i would run tbol.. 40-60 mg is plenty... what exactly is liver support going to protect you from when it comes to blood pressure, kidneys, cholesterol ETC with tbol??? i will never understand why people just use "liver support" with a toxic oral steroid and completely neglect all those other areas... you need an all in one protectant... https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG

you want aromasin in pct, NOT arimidex... arimidex wont do anything for gyno rebound and aromasin will protect you there and especially if you are gyno prone as you said, you want to protect against that... 60 mg is the max i would run tbol.. 40-60 mg is plenty... what exactly is liver support going to protect you from when it comes to blood pressure, kidneys, cholesterol ETC with tbol??? i will never understand why people just use "liver support" with a toxic oral steroid and completely neglect all those other areas... you need an all in one protectant... https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG

Sorry I should have been more specific it's been a while since a cycle so I used to use n2guard while on orals back in the day. I wrote liver support but that is meaning an all in one I'd be looking for. Thanks for the link I'll check that out to run along with the tbol.

you want aromasin in pct, NOT arimidex... arimidex
wont do anything for gyno rebound and aromasin will protect you there and especially if you are gyno prone as you said, you want to protect against that... 60 mg is the max i would run tbol.. 40-60 mg is plenty... what exactly is liver support going to protect you from when it comes to blood pressure, kidneys, cholesterol ETC with tbol??? i will never understand why people just use "liver support" with a toxic oral steroid and completely neglect all those other areas... you need an all in one protectant... https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG

Sorry I should have been more specific on the liver support I have a product called "gear support" which protects kidneys, blood pressure etc. I'll have to take a look at your product though thanks for the link. Also I will lower the tbol to 60mg

Top Bottom