napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test Cycle Questions And Mistakes

Mikey Mike

Hi I'm Michael

So long story short I fucked up!
O started a test E 250mg twice a week but I didn't take a aromasin cause my friend said I didn't need it until about my 5th shot about my 4th shot in I started getting mad flashes swelling in my prostate and anxiety episodes unbearable ones I stopped the cycle cold turkey cause I was worried went to my doctor and had hormones checked out Test was 1500+ and and didn't get my estrogen results until about 3 weeks counting today 120 it says I stopped cold turkey and its been about 3 weeks since the last injection but the high estrogen worries me cause I still have acne like crazy and feel depression from time to time the hot flashes have gone away though and the swelling down there has gone down does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do now I know it's kinda funny but could really use the advice

I forgot to add when the hot flashes were the worst my thyroid levels were about a 4 but i recently got that test redone and now it's a 2.7 just thought I'd add that also so you guys know

Hi I'm Michael

So long story short I fucked up!
O started a test E 250mg twice a week but I didn't take a aromasin cause my friend said I didn't need it until about my 5th shot about my 4th shot in I started getting mad flashes swelling in my prostate and anxiety episodes unbearable ones I stopped the cycle cold turkey cause I was worried went to my doctor and had hormones checked out Test was 1500+ and and didn't get my estrogen results until about 3 weeks counting today 120 it says I stopped cold turkey and its been about 3 weeks since the last injection but the high estrogen worries me cause I still have acne like crazy and feel depression from time to time the hot flashes have gone away though and the swelling down there has gone down does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do now I know it's kinda funny but could really use the advice
you need aromasin ASAP... run 1 full dropper every day for two weeks then drop it to every other day the next 6 weeks... i will give you a link for aromasin.. you need two bottles to complete the 8 weeks...

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

Definitely get on aromasin to get this estrogen under control bro. I would follow it just as Dylan advised

Sorry to hear Mike. I had high estro one time (it was only 60) and I can completely get the weird feelings of worry and crazy shit. 120
I could not imagine. Glad the masters already chimed in.

Thanks everyone! I will get right on this and oh yea what mg should I be taking I read usually says 12.5mg not sure how that measures out in a dropper thanks again though i'm desperate and totally buying this right now!

Thanks everyone! I will get right on this and oh yea what mg should I be taking I read usually says 12.5mg not sure how that measures out in a dropper thanks again though i'm desperate and totally buying this right now!
brother, i laid it all out for you above... i told you EXACTLY the amount to run.. you will run one full dropper as i said, which is 15 mg... then you will drop to every other day at the same dose after two weeks...

brother, i laid it all out for you above... i told you EXACTLY the amount to run.. you will run one full dropper as i said, which is 15 mg... then you will drop to every other day at the same dose after two weeks...

Thank you! I just wanted to be sure. I purchased this as soon as I read your first response. Could you tell me if I should expect any weird changes or symptoms while taking this? I'll only be taking this by itself, so if you think I might have any symptoms while trying to get my levels back to normal so I can expect it, instead of freaking out, I'd appreciate any more info you can give me if possible. Thanks again for all the help and support really means a lot to me!

Thank you! I just wanted to be sure. I purchased this as soon as I read your first response. Could you tell me if I should expect any weird changes or symptoms while taking this? I'll only be taking this by itself, so if you think I might have any symptoms while trying to get my levels back to normal so I can expect it, instead of freaking out, I'd appreciate any more info you can give me if possible. Thanks again for all the help and support really means a lot to me!

Considering your estrogen is high right now, you are already showing symptoms. The Aromasin will help bring those symptoms down and get you normalized. You just don't want to go low on estrogen either. Run it as Dylan suggested and assess things after a week or so and keep going if need be

aromasin itself won't cause you any symptoms or issues but you may have high estrogen issues...

Low Estradiol Symptoms:
  • Fatigue along the lines of sleepiness
  • hypersomnia (sleeping too much and too often)
  • strong erections but limited sensitivity
  • loss of erections
  • osteoporosis and osteopenia
  • joint pain, clicking or popping joints
  • eye fatigue (eyes seem more tired despite adequate sleep, dark circles)
  • loss of libido (interest in sex)
  • difficulty retaining water (constant urination)
  • anxiety, depression, irritability
High Estradiol Symptoms:
  • Soft erections, inability to maintain an erection
  • water retention (less frequent urination), leading to excessive sweating, blood pressure spikes or high blood pressure (from the water retention)
  • insomnia
  • hot flushing (flushing around the ears or on the face)
  • night sweats (from estradiol lowering, causing loss of water retention)
  • bloating; brain fog (like your head’s in a bubble)
  • testicles seem smaller than usual

Hey guys just wanted to give you an update about my condition so far I'm still waiting for the aromasin to come in but my brother had some on hand I took the 15mg about mid day and that night I started getting those old hot flashes again and tighten and inflammation in the prostate I was maybe thinking cause it boosts your naturally test up too maybe it could be a factor and then I was wondering I read up on about lowering the dose of the aromasin possibly to half of the dose and maybe everyone other day to see if thats starts to help me just wondering guys I wanna this battle to end

Hey guys just wanted to give you an update about my condition so far I'm still waiting for the aromasin to come in but my brother had some on hand I took the 15mg about mid day and that night I started getting those old hot flashes again and tighten and inflammation in the prostate I was maybe thinking cause it boosts your naturally test up too maybe it could be a factor and then I was wondering I read up on about lowering the dose of the aromasin possibly to half of the dose and maybe everyone other day to see if thats starts to help me just wondering guys I wanna this battle to end

Th Aromasin is only going to help and your estrogen is sky high. Don't lower the dose, and run it as is intended. You can go with every other day use but you need to get that estrogen down. The hot flashes and other things you've been experiencing is because of your high estrogen not the Aromasin dose.

Top Bottom