napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

test cycle

nanikerst

Hi

I have been training 4years straight and I can't seem to be growing any bigger or putting on more muscle...I'm 35 years of age and would like to start my first test cycle....iv watched some of your videos and you mention for starters that we should go on onlyone compound...I'm considering test cyponiate
what dosage would u recommend and how many weeks cycle...would I need to take anything for the estrogen and when should I start my pct and over how many weeks...also what pct and estrogen blocker would u recommend...thanks

There is tons of great info on this site, if you read a little all of your answers will be found in literally 45 secs

Before starting juice you need to assess your diet and training. If you're not growing after 4 years it's probably changes you need to make with how you eat and how you train.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Show us your stats. Why? There’s a big difference between 185 lbs 10% bodyfat at 5’11” and 170 lbs at 20% bodyfat at 5’11”. 4 years of training doesn’t tell us anything.

Top Bottom