napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test cruise dose

Typical cruising dose should be what keeps you in upper normal range. Generally 100-200mg per week. You need to be properly dialed in through bloodwork from an endocrinologist

Curious if you guys running (TRT or cruise) at 150-200mg/week require or take any AI? I know at 200/wk I had to
add in Arimidex (low dose but effective) and 150 or less then no AI. Thanks

Curious if you guys running (TRT or cruise) at 150-200mg/week require or take any AI? I know at 200/wk I had to
add in Arimidex (low dose but effective) and 150 or less then no AI. Thanks
It depends on the individual and their estrogen sensitivity. I don't need one at all with TRT at 200mg per week but some will with as low as 100mg per week

everyone is different on whether or not they need an ai man... im really estrogen prone and dont need it at 150 but you cant base it off anyone but yourself

everyone is different on whether or not they need an ai man... im really estrogen prone and dont need it at 150 but you cant base it off anyone but yourself

That’s the truth. Any gear for me requires an AI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I've got naturally high estrogen but still don't need an ai with trt

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

It varies. When my body fat was closer to 25% I needed an AI at 200mg. Since it’s dropped to 20%, I don’t use an AI. I just finished a cycle at 525mg/week. Didn’t use an AI except vitamin E (reduces estrogen at high doses). I take 6000 IU/day. No side effects, but I feel healthier.

I’m sensitive to changes in my body and can tell fairly accurately what my E levels are based on how I feel. It’s inherited.

It varies. When my body fat was closer to 25% I needed an AI at 200mg. Since it’s dropped to 20%, I don’t use an AI. I just finished a cycle at 525mg/week. Didn’t use an AI except vitamin E (reduces estrogen at high doses). I take 6000 IU/day. No side effects, but I feel healthier.

This, Exactly. It is why I asked. I have been working more on recomp and actually find less need. Estro seems to be
weird in how its levels manifest in each of us. I would bet even some blodd levels on high end "feel" ok to one and not another.

Understood that everyone is a little different, was curious as I saw a cliff at 200mg.

Thanks much brothers. Very informative.

Top Bottom