napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test C or Test P for TRT

Just curious as to what people prefer for TRT purposes. I have read and heard using test p is better and for overall wellbeing

I usually run (.4ml twice a week test c) so that's around 150-160 a week or so. Usually get around 1100ng/dl and I like to keep my levels even as possible.

If test p is better, could I get away with dosing it less than my test c. I Know I'll have to pin more frequently like EOD. And what dose a day?

As for blasting, any advantage over test c? Thanks

Test C is a 9 day half life and treats me very well bro. For TRT purposes I don't think pinning EOD is good long term, but I know some people prefer it. Test c is tried and true and you honestly can't go wrong with it

I do both. .75 test C and .25 test P twice a week 200ml a week. Works well for me. I am around the same #'s as you and overall wellbeing is very good.

Test C is a 9 day half life and treats me very well bro. For TRT purposes I don't think pinning EOD is good long term, but I know some people prefer it. Test c is tried and true and you honestly can't go wrong with it

X2, no need to reinvent the wheel

X3

Test C has been great and injecting 2x a week keeps the levels perfect. Pinning Test P would drive me nuts. LOL

you can do either but test cyp is more suited for it not to mention having to pin every other day forever... NO THANKS... i always prefer to stick with tried and true instead of trying to reinvent the wheel like ez said...

I've done both and this is my experience.

Test C - Less pinning (once or twice a week), higher libido (but highs and lows), moderate energy with some lows here and there. High and low peaks of blood levels, zero PIP.

Test P - EOD pinning, Normal libido, high energy (rarely tired), stable blood levels, occasional PIP.

I got test p sust test e
Going with test p due to your recommendation
And YouTube bodybuilder in Thailand ch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom