napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test boosters during pct??

Dano10769

Hey guys what's up?! Just wondering people's opinions on using test boosters during pct along with the normal nolva, clomid, hcg ect.... Now I'm not talking about hcgenerate either because I refuse to spend fkn 200$ on a test booster!! But yea, just seeing what people think and if any brands they recommend. It can't hurt during pct that's what I think anyways. I've tried Marc lobliners barracuda and beast super test but that was before my first cycle so idk...so what do u think guys?

Ok I'll take your word for it bro. I have the aromasin and just picked up my and gw. Plan on grabbing nolva and clomid next week. Any recommendations on a good source?

Nah don't waste your money. Sarmsx has your pct and will be more than sufficient. Goddamn, HCGENERATE is $200 fuckingg dollars now???!!!! Those cocksuckers!!

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Nah don't waste your money. Sarmsx has your pct and will be more than sufficient. Goddamn, HCGENERATE is $200 fuckingg dollars now???!!!! Those cocksuckers!!

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Highway robbery man. Running a big scam like they are on that crap product is fucking sick and twisted

Top Bottom