napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test booster during ostarine cycle?

Crazydiamond

I?m 53 years old and 2 weeks into my 2nd cycle of ostarine/cardarine. I?ll be running this 12 weeks like I did the last time (1 year ago). Last time I ran an otc test booster during my entire cycle and for pct. Do I need to run a test booster during my cycle?

I like to but its not 100% necessary.

If you do a good one is N2Generate by needtobuildmuscle.com

What's your natural testosterone levels? Are you a TRT candidate at your age?

you can use one but its not as though you HAVE too... just make sure you have quality sarms... thats the most important here... https://sarms.forsale is where you want to get everything

what is the goal from the cycle? you may want to stack or run something different than previously

I do my own bloods through personalabs.com

Can also use privatemdlabs

Just pick a test that has testosterone (free and total), FSH, and LH

you can use one but its not as though you HAVE too... just make sure you have quality sarms... thats the most important here... https://sarms.forsale is where you want to get everything

what is the goal from the cycle? you may want to stack or run something different than previously

Last time I got them from esarms. This time sarms.forsale. Just trying to recomp a bit. My diet is solid and I train pretty hard.

Thanks for the info

Sure I mean start with your doctor and just say you feel a little tired/fatigued an at 53 you want him to test for your Test levels, FSH, LH, etc and he should schedule the bloods.

Im not sure what your insurance covers but for under $100 you can get a pretty good panel to test this yourself from those 2 websites.

Sure I mean start with your doctor and just say you feel a little tired/fatigued an at 53 you want him to test for your Test levels, FSH, LH, etc and he should schedule the bloods.

Im not sure what your insurance covers but for under $100 you can get a pretty good panel to test this yourself from those 2 websites.

Thanks. Unfortunately either of those labs are over 100 miles from where I live. I think I?ll just talk to my primary care doctor. I assume I should wait until we?ll after this sarms cycle? How long after?

In my opinion it?s best to run a test booster year around at your age. It?s highly unlikely tour test levels are at a decent range at that age and a test booster can help with that. I have low test for my age and run test boosting supplements all year except when on cycle.

It?s prob best to go to your endocrinologist or a health spa first before your doctor if ur interested in testosterone as your usually doctor most likely will tell you you don?t need it. I have gone both routes and a health spa is the fastest in my opinion and if your levels are low will give your first shot of test right then and there if that?s the route you want to go. But they usually run a full blood panel just like your endo or doctor would.

Thanks. Unfortunately either of those labs are over 100 miles from where I live. I think I?ll just talk to my primary care doctor. I assume I should wait until we?ll after this sarms cycle? How long after?

SO sarms can slightly suppress. 2 options:

1) Just talk to your doctor asap and see if you can get your bloods done. That is what I would do as you want to know your baseline before taking anything.
2) Wait a good 6 weeks after PCT to get tested

Again i would do #1 however with the current situation it may be difficult so really up to you

SO sarms can slightly suppress. 2 options:

1) Just talk to your doctor asap and see if you can get your bloods done. That is what I would do as you want to know your baseline before taking anything.
2) Wait a good 6 weeks after PCT to get tested

Again i would do #1 however with the current situation it may be difficult so really up to you

Thank you for the advice. Much appreciated.

Top Bottom