napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

test booster cured acne

RussellsMuscles

ive struggled with severe acne for years, needing prescription creams and antibiotics for it. all over i would get chest back shoulder and face acne. i am 19. 3 weeks ago i started EVLution nutritions test booster to boost my libido cause it was non existent due to a certain medication. a week after being on the test booster ALL of my acne was eradicated. my skin was clear as ive ever seen it. my family was saying things and my friends too as the change was kind of dramatic. so as a test i went off the test booster for a week. my acne came back stronnggg. then i went back on it and within 4 days i have zero acne. this is crazy i thought going on it it would make my acne worse actually. and its also cool it boosted my libido to being almost normal now lol which is good

Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 1,000 IU 250%
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 11 mg 550%
Magnesium (as Aspartate) 160 mg 40%
Zinc (as Monomethionine and Aspartate) 30 mg 200%
D-Aspartic Acid 3,120 mg †
Tribulus Terrestris Extract 750 mg †
(std. min. 45% saponins)(fruit)
Fenugreek Seed Extract 500 mg †
(std. min. 60% saponins)
Diindolylmethane (DIM) 250 mg

all the basics. very satisfied with this product. i bought it cause it was listed as the number one test booster on bodybuilding.com

That's awesome bro. Good to know. Will be Something to try in the future. During PCT is when I get breakouts. thanks for the info.

It must have helped normalize and optimize your hormone levels. Only way I can see it helping acne honestly. Regardless, that's a pretty nice benefit you got from it

Top Bottom