napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test blend ??

officons

Hey I’m running 250 and I’m about to blast 500. I have and want to try this bottle blend of test e, test prop and deca. (I think 33%) of everything. I wanted to blast just one bottle then go back to just test. I also have tbol I wanted to possibly add while running. Is that blends okay and will it still be beneficial for only using one bottle? I would really appreciate your input.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Is that blends okay and will it still be beneficial for only using one bottle?.

Nope not at all.... Plan a proper cycle and get what you need. Don't plan an improper cycle with what you have on hand.

In for stats...

I apologize.
I’m 26 this is my third cycle. 5’7 160lbs at the moment. Currently on 250 once a week.
Was 153-155 I started at the very end of March. I’d say I’m pretty lean my body type/frame is naturally thin with a fast metabolism. I want to add some size but not over do it maybe 165-175. Looking to increase strength. Current bench 185 1-2 reps.
One arm is stronger than the other due to something I assume from birth. Missing or extreme weakness from the lateral head tricep.
Giving u that information to explain why I may be pushing less than what I should be. I have testE testC, masteron, tbol, anavar and methyl1-t and Proviron on hand.
(Of course taking anastrozole)
If you were wondering if I was going to take all of that on one cycle nono lol. I just stock up. But I’ve always wanted to take deca and my friend suggested the testE/testprop/deca blend he’s currently taking and I thought pairing the blend w some tbol would add size then possibly cutting w Masteron. I was going to make this a 6month cycle. My thoughts were maybe if I hit 500 of the blend then went back on test E but am unsure if I should just use that throughout the entire cycle. What are you thoughts.

i dont recommend that kind of blend at all... you are getting too much test and too little of deca... not smart at all... if you want to run test and deca, no issue there but that blend is not something i would do at all

What if I started blasting with 4-500 deca with my test. After finishing one bottle of deca switch to masteron. Would you recommend that? Or would you say to run only deca w test?

What if I started blasting with 4-500 deca with my test. After finishing one bottle of deca switch to masteron. Would you recommend that? Or would you say to run only deca w test?
400 to to 500 deca is too much with your experience level. You need to stick with around 300mg deca

thats too high for deca and no i would not recommend using deca then switching to masteron... that literally makes no sense whatsoever

300mg of Deca is plenty for the first time. Make sure you have enough for the entire cycle.

I have to concur with everyone else on the recommended dosages here as well. I also noticed that you mentioned you were thinking on running the cycle for 6 months as well. This is really far too long, and you should consider backing that down to 14 to 16 weeks tops for a long cycle of deca (if you haven't rethought it already).

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% off
PM for link to order

Last edited:
It’s not my first cycle it’s my first time running deca.
I would run the deca only for 14 weeks.
What if I paired a small dose of masteron to use as anti progesterone for deca?
500/400/100 or 500/300/200
I do not want to run into deca dick.

I received the deca and Proviron. The deca bottle reads 300mg per mL but I’m aware usually nothing is over 250 correct me if I’m wrong.

I recently bumped my test to 500 a week last week.
My idea was to take 500/300
So 1ml test and 0.75 of deca until I saw the bottle was 300 so possibly 0.5 twice a week.

Who gave it to me advised me to take 1ML of each every 5 days he claims that’s how I’m going to get the best out of the deca.
I’m now confused which approach to take.
The 50mg Proviron will be daily.

I want to play it safe
Can I get a helping hand?

If a bottle says 300 is it really 250 still?

Hitting with less test sounds a possible speed bump down the road.

Is hitting every 5 days a more beneficial approach or the average every 3-4 day?

No clue why u keep saying deca cant be 300 but thats up to who is making it

Possible speed bump lmfao. If u know so much why on earth are u asking questions? Good luck dude

I was asking what if could he and you didn’t comment on it so I was unsure. Now I know. And I don’t know so much that’s why I’m asking you for your knowledge rather than “bro science”
I appreciate you taking you time to give information.

I’m curious keeping them equal. Without pinning over 2ml if the test is 250 per ml and the deca is 300.
2ml would be 50 less test than deca with those bottles.

I know I’m sound uneducated but I’m just trying to do it correctly as I’m new to deca and cautious. I apologize how I may come off or sound.

I was asking what if could he and you didn’t comment on it so I was unsure. Now I know. And I don’t know so much that’s why I’m asking you for your knowledge rather than “bro science”
I appreciate you taking you time to give information.

I’m curious keeping them equal. Without pinning over 2ml if the test is 250 per ml and the deca is 300.
2ml would be 50 less test than deca with those bottles.

I know I’m sound uneducated but I’m just trying to do it correctly as I’m new to deca and cautious. I apologize how I may come off or sound.

so what dude? you act like you cant pin a little more test to make it equal... i literally dont get it... you act like you HAVE to pin equal amounts of ml each... if you want to make them equal, just add a little more test, its not complicated...

you can run it however you want... keeping them equal your first time is the smartest way to do it...

Wow I’m so sorry I was thinking something else I hear you.

Ok so dropping from 500 shouldn’t be anything noticeable I’m guessing since it’s only been about a week doing it.

Lastly, Is 300/300 encouraged once a week or split up in two? Or every 5 days?

Top Bottom