napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test base options

Allday661

Lets say you?re running a highly suppressive sarm cycle. Would a test base during cycle be a good idea? If so, what options would be best aside from actual testosterone?
Sarms... Rad140, LGD, YK11, MK677, and of course your DGA.

Also, if you did decide to go with testosterone as your base, how would that be dosed?

As alway, appreciate the input.

If you've never ran a Test base before I recommend doing a test only cycle first with an AI and PCT.

So if you were running say S23 or YK11 or both or stacking either with LGD or RAD140 then its going to be pretty suppressive so I could see adding a low test dose in the 200mg-300mg/week range to the cycle.

You dont need to but if the mindset is im already pretty suppressed then a low test dose wouldnt hurt.

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

with the particular stack you are asking about, you would not need any test base... if you use s23, thats when you would want to at least consider it

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

with the particular stack you are asking about, you would not need any test base... if you use s23, thats when you would want to at least consider it

Stats are
5?11
Age 33
212 lbs @ 14%

So just to be clear, a test base isn?t necessary, right. This would be completely up to the user?

hey bro, as i said, its not necessary... you can use it and sarms stack very well with test but i already said you dont need it

I have run all my sarms stacks without a test base. I have never run YK11 or S23 those are moe suppressive with S23 being the most suppressive as Dylan is stating so even if you run those you dont NEED a test base.

Would it help? Sure but its not necessary.

SARMs can be run without test no problem. It just depends on what you are trying to do. If you look at it the other way, if you are running test, you can add SARMs no problem.

Top Bottom