napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test, Anavar, Clomid & HCG at the same time?

Geo2042

Hello guys so I came across this ex weightlifter competitor and he’s in pretty solid shape. I asked him if he could get me any gear and he said says. He also recommended for a guy my size and for what I want to just take Anavar, test, clomid and HCG all together. I asked him isn’t clomid and HCG for a post cycle and he said no one is anti estrogen and the other keeps natural test going. What are your thoughts on running this?

oh boy...

1. you NEVER use hcg in pct... NEVER

2. clomid is not used on cycle either...

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

Clomid is not an AI, it is a SERM and should he saved for PCT. HCG should not be used in PCT as it will both spike estrogen and delay recovery. You can use HCG in the closing weeks of your cycle if you so desire, but it isn't needed.

Hello guys so I came across this ex weightlifter competitor and he’s in pretty solid shape. I asked him if he could get me any gear and he said says. He also recommended for a guy my size and for what I want to just take Anavar, test, clomid and HCG all together. I asked him isn’t clomid and HCG for a post cycle and he said no one is anti estrogen and the other keeps natural test going. What are your thoughts on running this?

Thoughts are dont ever listen to that dude again and do a bunch of research here it will benefit you greatly.

As stated abve clomid never on cycle, HCG is fine to use on cycle but not needed, and you have no AI in that mix so estrogen will be off the charts if you take a sizable dose of Test.

you need to get your body fat down before you run any cycle man

What body fat % should I be at before I run something? I ran test HGH, Clen and Anavar before and saw fat come off pretty quick. I was at like 20% body fat and got down to like 13% then I gained it back over the holidays 😆

What body fat % should I be at before I run something? I ran test HGH, Clen and Anavar before and saw fat come off pretty quick. I was at like 20% body fat and got down to like 13% then I gained it back over the holidays [emoji38]

12-13 percent

What body fat % should I be at before I run something? I ran test HGH, Clen and Anavar before and saw fat come off pretty quick. I was at like 20% body fat and got down to like 13% then I gained it back over the holidays 😆

Low teens like Dylan said and I know clen can work but trust me you don’t want to run it a lot it can seriously damage your heart...I ran it once and was enough for me it’s catabolic so I lost some weight and BF but muscle too.

Bring it back down to 13% or less

Top Bottom