napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test after a cycle of LGD, S4, and MK677

Roscoe8423

Is it ok to start Test after a cycle of LGD, S4, and Mk677 without a pct?

I am in the middle of a cycle of LGD, S4, and MK677. I will continue MK677 for at least 6 months. I have torem for a pct.

I was wondering if I can go straight to a cycle of test rather than pct after I stop S4 and LGD. I know that my test will be suppressed from LGD and I should probably do a PCT before I start test. But I know that Sarms don’t suppress you a ton and I was wondering if anybody had any experience or input that could help me.

I have a lot of experience working out, just not much experience with Sarms and AAS.

I am 34 years old
6’ tall
207 pounds
10% body fat

Last edited:
You need to run a pct first bro. You can't just keep suppressing yourself then jump on a cycle that will shut you down.

Correct pct is

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

You need to run a pct first bro. You can't just keep suppressing yourself then jump on a cycle that will shut you down.

Correct pct is

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

I respect your opinion on that, but from what I have read, I think that torem sounds like something that I would like to use rather than Clomid. Is there any reason you would recommend clomid compared to torem.

torem has been shown in studies to raise SHBG; thus, decreasing 'free' testosterone levels. SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin) is a protein that binds to sex steroids, and renders them inactive, for as long as SHBG is bound to them. There is a difference between 'free' testosterone and 'bound' testosterone. Free testosterone is what matters, so the higher you can get that relative to total testosterone, the more benefits you can expect. This makes toremifene inferior to other SERM's like clomid and nolva...

torem has been shown in studies to raise SHBG; thus, decreasing 'free' testosterone levels. SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin) is a protein that binds to sex steroids, and renders them inactive, for as long as SHBG is bound to them. There is a difference between 'free' testosterone and 'bound' testosterone. Free testosterone is what matters, so the higher you can get that relative to total testosterone, the more benefits you can expect. This makes toremifene inferior to other SERM's like clomid and nolva...

I do so much research and hear so many different things. It’s hard to figure everything out and do everything the right way. I absolutely respect both of your opinions on it so I guess I will get some clomid.

You’re sure that a pct is necessary after LGD before starting test? The suppression from LGD is very minor compared to test so it just seems more efficient to go straight to test after an LGD cycle then pct after that. But again, I don’t know shit and I sure as shit don’t want to shut myself down.

lgd has more suppression that generally any other sarm aside from something stupid like s23 etc... do you HONESTLY think it would be recommended to use it if it were not needed... by all means, try it without and let us know how that works for you but dont be shocked when you have issues... and remember that you were told first about it

Top Bottom