bannednutritionRegenRx

Test

Moultona

Male 27
6 feet
214 pounds
Total T-327
Free T-8.7
Been having side affects of low T for about a year now but didn’t take care of it till recently. I finally did blood work and my T is extremely low (doctor said it was equivalent to 80 year old male). My insurance doesn’t cover it because it’s not a life threatening disease. I’m not trying to get ripped or use it for the gym I’m looking for a better quality of life. I read the sticky about etiquette so figured I’d give this a try. Running out of ideas and options, thanks guys

Last edited:
Have the doctor prescribe you replacement therapy and you just going to have to bear the brunt of the bill.

Male 27
6 feet
214 pounds
Total T-327
Free T-8.7
Been having side affects of low T for about a year now but didn’t take care of it till recently. I finally did blood work and my T is extremely low (doctor said it was equivalent to 80 year old male). My insurance doesn’t cover it because it’s not a life threatening disease. I’m not trying to get ripped or use it for the gym I’m looking for a better quality of life. I read the sticky about etiquette so figured I’d give this a try. Running out of ideas and options, thanks guys
Did you have a question? Sounds to me like you're going to need to decide whether you want to pay for it and improve your quality of life, or keep dealing with the issues you are having

Have you tried to raise your levels naturally?

Did you have a question? Sounds to me like you're going to need to decide whether you want to pay for it and improve your quality of life, or keep dealing with the issues you are having

Have you tried to raise your levels naturally?

Yes I’ve been trying for the past year but it continues to decrease. I’m ready to pay for it I guess I’m wondering if it would make sense to buy it from doctor or from somewhere else. Going through doctor I still have to pay for visits and things of that nature. Ends up being around 300-350 a month. Looking for suggestions

its always best to go to a doctor and have them monitor and prescribe it to you... thats a no brainer

Nobody here will prescribe it for you, have to make that decision yourself. My brother has been on cypio for 40 yrs because of testicle cancer and it cost him up the butt from the doctors scripts. Told him it would be cheaper to do underground just gotta get good quality

Yes I’ve been trying for the past year but it continues to decrease. I’m ready to pay for it I guess I’m wondering if it would make sense to buy it from doctor or from somewhere else. Going through doctor I still have to pay for visits and things of that nature. Ends up being around 300-350 a month. Looking for suggestions
Well, in order for it to be done properly. A doctor needs to prescribe it to you. It's a lot more involved than just shooting some test. There are a large number of hormones in play that need to be kept in certain ranges through cont8nuous monitoring and adjustment

When your t is low, a lot of other hormones are out of whack too. It takes time to get up where you need to be and you need many boood tests to make sure everything is staying where they should.

Top Bottom