napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test 400 blend

My first thoughts are PIP and high estrogen. Please post your full stats, goals, and cycle history.

in not a fan.. the higher the concentration, the higher the PIP and its just not necessary to use that

I honestly dislike the actual act of pinning so much, I prefer Test E 400mg/mL, despite the more intense PIP. I can use less cc's, and therefore it's less time contorting myself , trying to relax, and holding still while trying to force the oil through a 25g needle. Pre-warming the oil, massaging, heating pads, and hot showers help a little to mitigate the PIP for me.

I honestly dislike the actual act of pinning so much, I prefer Test E 400mg/mL, despite the more intense PIP. I can use less cc's, and therefore it's less time contorting myself , trying to relax, and holding still while trying to force the oil through a 25g needle. Pre-warming the oil, massaging, heating pads, and hot showers help a little to mitigate the PIP for me.
Geez... Really? Pinning is my favorite part of the day. I crank up the stereo, light a candle. I got a ritual for that shit. I pin eod regardless of the ester.

Geez... Really? Pinning is my favorite part of the day. I crank up the stereo, light a candle. I got a ritual for that shit. I pin eod regardless of the ester.

Okay, that made my laugh pretty hard. :D

Ha! So true. I stab myself at least 500 times a year. Between daily gh, trt test, blasts, and Glutathione every 3 days I easily pin 500 times a year. I wouldn't know how to act if I didn't have my trusty needle to get through the day.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom