napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test 400

StephMalachy

Hey bro’s

Anyone here ever run Test 400 and how it differs from other esters / how do you feel on cycle like does it cause a big spike in test when you inject since concentration so high?

Also, most guys here will prob say this is the most idiot question and I can see why but what would 20mg dbol with 30mg winstrol as a 4 week kickstart be like? I know dbol causes water retention and winstrol does the opposite but by crossing them would the results be any different?

Thanks

Hey bro’s

Anyone here ever run Test 400 and how it differs from other esters / how do you feel on cycle like does it cause a big spike in test when you inject since concentration so high?

Also, most guys here will prob say this is the most idiot question and I can see why but what would 20mg dbol with 30mg winstrol as a 4 week kickstart be like? I know dbol causes water retention and winstrol does the opposite but by crossing them would the results be any different?

Thanks

Concentration has nothing to do with how fast it releases that’s all in the ester. I would run winstrol as a finisher. What’s are your stats, goals and cycle history?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100kg 186cm 15bf. Im 28 been training 3 years this is my 5th cycle.

Im just mainly training for strenght atm 5x5 3 day per week plan.

100kg 186cm 15bf. Im 28 been training 3 years this is my 5th cycle.

Im just mainly training for strenght atm 5x5 3 day per week plan.

I don’t see why you can’t run them stacked just gunna be harsh on the organs make sure to run cycle supports. I would personally run a 12 week cycle 1-6 dbol and test 7-8 just test (give your liver a small break then 9-12 winny and test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I defo wouldnt run dbol any longer than 4 weeks at 40mg. I made this mistake in my last cycle I was at week 7 with Dbol 40mg and my liver just completely give out I was so fatigued and had several other liver toxicity problems but tiredness was worst didnt even have energy to train.

Dylan recommends winstrol 50mg for 6 weeks, dbol 30/40mg 4 weeks max. So if i combined the two id jjst go 4 weeks, 20mg dbol and 30mg winstrol. With this dosage and liver/other organ supports my body should be fine im just wondering more so about the results/outcome ends of things as in running a “bulker” and a “cutter” together.

Hey bro’s

Thanks
Test 400 is no different than anything else bro. Just the concentration is higher per ml.

If you run 400mg of that compared to 400mg of normally concentrated test (250/ml) There is absolutely no difference whatsoever

I see absolutely no sense in stacking dbol and winstrol at half dosages. You can but why? If you are concerned about eater retention dont run dbol

there's no need to ever exceed 30 mg a week for dbol and i have never recommended going higher than that... i ran anadrol and winstrol together with great success... dbol is a more "wet" compound being it converts to estrogen at a higher rate but with winstrol and an ai, it will help a good amount... if your asking if you can do it, the answer is yes and if it will be successful, the answer would be yes if your diet is on point and you are controlling estrogen properly... not really sure what else you are looking for beyond that

Thats all I wanted to know dylan thanks bud. Basically my logic was running tje dbol for size and strenght (because its a bulk) but keeping it a cleaner bulk with low dose dbol and the dryness / vascularity of winstrol. Obviosuly itll be very dependant on diet too.

To Rick, ive heard that when the concentration is higher, the mgs are often going to be less accurate than what theyre really stated. I.e. 100mg test in 1ml test prop will probably be 100mg or very close. But 1ml test400 might be 360mg.

Thats all I wanted to know dylan thanks bud. Basically my logic was running tje dbol for size and strenght (because its a bulk) but keeping it a cleaner bulk with low dose dbol and the dryness / vascularity of winstrol. Obviosuly itll be very dependant on diet too.

To Rick, ive heard that when the concentration is higher, the mgs are often going to be less accurate than what theyre really stated. I.e. 100mg test in 1ml test prop will probably be 100mg or very close. But 1ml test400 might be 360mg.

Yes, that is very true bro. Usually those with higher concentrated testosterone out there water them down a bit. Unless the source really knows what they are doing, they are very hard to keep stable withut crashing and pip is usually a mother fucker. I recommemd people to stay away from that high concentrated shit

Ive been weight training for 3 years ive done 4 cycles in that time but I used to play football since I was very young and always been atlethic

Ive been weight training for 3 years ive done 4 cycles in that time but I used to play football since I was very young and always been atlethic

I never knew that info... not sure what you playing football has to do with anything because it doesnt but i would have never advised you steroid use had i known that... thats honestly ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom