napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

test 300mg + LGD stack?

0001yosi

Hi Dylan,

I hope this email finds you well

I am currently taking 300mg of test per week and that's it, but I wanted to add something like LGD-4033 to add quick muscle mass to my frame until the test kicks in properly in a few weeks. I want to stay away from toxic shit like DBOL and superdrol. I was considering running Deca but I figured no point dealing with more potential sides when I can reap near enough rapid muscle mass gains If i take LGD.

So, If I take LGD now with test is this ok ? and when I stop the LGD in 4 weeks can I continue to take test and run my cycle until the full 12 weeks and then do a PCT? since you mentioned slight suppression from LGD, I assume that since I'm not stopping test, I wont need to do a PCT and therefore suppression wont be an issue until I finish the entire cycle??

Hi Dylan,

I am currently taking 300mg of test per week and that's it, but I wanted to add something like LGD-4033 to add quick muscle mass to my frame until the test kicks in properly in a few weeks. I want to stay away from toxic shit like DBOL and superdrol. I was considering running Deca but I figured no point dealing with more potential sides when I can reap near enough rapid muscle mass gains If i take LGD.

So, If I take LGD now with test is this ok ? and when I stop the LGD in 4 weeks can I continue to take test and run my cycle until the full 12 weeks and then do a PCT? since you mentioned slight suppression from LGD, I assume that since I'm not stopping test, I wont need to do a PCT and therefore suppression wont be an issue until I finish the entire cycle??

Bro first of all please tell us your stats and experience. It's hard to advise when we don't know that about you.

You are most defnitely on the right track with adding in LGD instead of orals. It's a,I've that makes much more sense. Orals are toxic and make you feel like crap. You can and should also run the LGD the whole 12 weeks of the cycle and it would be even better with a couple other sarms thrown in as well. Your pct wouldn't start until after your cycle is completely over.

Here is a protocol I think you should follow, and my best recommendation to you

Get all of your sarms, and pct from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 Test 300mg per week
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout

Pct starting two weeks after last injection

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hi Dylan,

as rick said, we need your stats to truly help you... age/height/weight/body fat?

4 weeks of lgd is pointless... thats not how you run it... that will do next to nothing.. you would run it 12 weeks in your cycle.. is this your first cycle? let me know so i can fix this all for you... make sure you are getting your sarms and pct at www.sarmsx.com

Bro first of all please tell us your stats and experience. It's hard to advise when we don't know that about you.

You are most defnitely on the right track with adding in LGD instead of orals. It's a,I've that makes much more sense. Orals are toxic and make you feel like crap. You can and should also run the LGD the whole 12 weeks of the cycle and it would be even better with a couple other sarms thrown in as well. Your pct wouldn't start until after your cycle is completely over.

Here is a protocol I think you should follow, and my best recommendation to you

Get all of your sarms, and pct from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 Test 300mg per week
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout

Pct starting two weeks after last injection

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

I have actually done this same stack that Rick is suggesting minus the S4 as I've never used it before. Let me tell you this was a great mini blast as I would call it. I was looking fuller within 3 weeks. I also didn't do the pct if I am to tell the truth because I blast and cruise.

I have actually done this same stack that Rick is suggesting minus the S4 as I've never used it before. Let me tell you this was a great mini blast as I would call it. I was looking fuller within 3 weeks. I also didn't do the pct if I am to tell the truth because I blast and cruise.

Yep, definitely a damn good stack!

Top Bottom