napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test 250mg cycle

loaderfert

Hello Dylan,

I have been looking at your videos for some time now and I wanted to have your opinion on my cycle plan. I seem to have hit a slump, I'm training 6-7 times per week and i consume about 4500kcal daily. My stats are:
Length: 6,2"
Weight: 235 lbs
Bf: ~16-17%
I was thinking of taking a cycle of only test and do 250mg/week for 8-12 weeks. My biggest concern is how to do a proper pct since a couple of my friends believe that there is absolutely no need for one. Could you give me some info about this, I have been looking on the internet for answers ofc but they are so varied I don't know what to believe anymore....
Hope you have a great summer!

You're in a slump cuz you're over training. At your age you have plenty of potential without AAS.

you are overtraining for starters and steroids are not going to help that... you should not be exceeding 5 days a week of training...

you are also far too young and too overweight in terms of body fat for steroids.. you need to STOP overtraining first and foremost... you can use sarms but even sarms are not going to help you when you overtrain...

i would not advise steroid use if you paid me bro...

you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here… https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack….

Training too often for sure bro. What is the macro breakdown of your calories and what does your training split look like? You probably need to change some things if you aren't progressing

Training too often for sure bro. What is the macro breakdown of your calories and what does your training split look like? You probably need to change some things if you aren't progressing

I am doing a competetive crossfit program (inb4 crossfit is for homos) but I feel fine and i have some doms every now and then but not all too often and I don't show any other signs of overtraining than not getting more weight to my lifts. The program builds on cardio in the morning and then weightlifting/metabolic conditioning in the evening. Another reason I propably have problems is because I tore my PCL-tendon when i slipped last winter.

But if this is what you think, then thank you for your answer!

I am doing a competetive crossfit program (inb4 crossfit is for homos) but I feel fine and i have some doms every now and then but not all too often and I don't show any other signs of overtraining than not getting more weight to my lifts. The program builds on cardio in the morning and then weightlifting/metabolic conditioning in the evening. Another reason I propably have problems is because I tore my PCL-tendon when i slipped last winter.

But if this is what you think, then thank you for your answer!
I'm not one to knock cross fit bro at all. However, even if you don't feel overtrained, it's very likely that you aren't giving your body enough time to recover and rebuild, which keeps you from progressing. The gains come when resting and in the kitchen, not in the gym

Yeah I know, I eat maybe a total of 4500kcal daily and my sleeping habits could probably be improved, I'll try it out. Thanks man!

I don't really follow a diet, I just eat whenever I get hungry. I eat maybe 50% carbs, 30% protein and 20% fat, atleast according to a food diary I kept for a week. With this I have leaned out a bit which is a little weird. But I think the biggest issue I have is with sleeping habits

come on man....you are 16-17% BF
you think eating when you are hungery is a nutrition plan???
4500 calories is close to double what you should be consuming
you have it backwards
your macro's should be more along the lines of:

50% PROTEIN
30% Carbs
20% Fat

you've hit a slump...try developing a proper nutritional and training foundation first

at your age....your endocrine system has not finished developing ....using steroids now would be like throwing gas on a fire....you risk serious and permanent damage to it
trust me...its not something you want to fuck with

Last edited:
ok , I need help here, I was miss lead into a first cycle, I did, for 8 week 150mg of deca and 300mg of test a week, and got off with no PCT, I was happy everything came to normal after this,

now Im getting ready to do another ( 1st ) cycle, I was thinking of TEST ONLY @ 200mg/week for 8 weeks and then Clomid and Novalex,
my question is, will I get gains anyway if im sort of dropping down on my MG and this one has no deca ????

thanks

ok , I need help here, I was miss lead into a first cycle, I did, for 8 week 150mg of deca and 300mg of test a week, and got off with no PCT, I was happy everything came to normal after this,

now Im getting ready to do another ( 1st ) cycle, I was thinking of TEST ONLY @ 200mg/week for 8 weeks and then Clomid and Novalex,
my question is, will I get gains anyway if im sort of dropping down on my MG and this one has no deca ????

thanks
Start your own thread dude. Don't hijack this one.

I don't really follow a diet, I just eat whenever I get hungry. I eat maybe 50% carbs, 30% protein and 20% fat, atleast according to a food diary I kept for a week. With this I have leaned out a bit which is a little weird. But I think the biggest issue I have is with sleeping habits
Well, since diet is a good 80% of your results, you might want to start tracking and take it seriously considering you're stalled on progress and your bodyfat is already much higher than it should be

Well, since diet is a good 80% of your results, you might want to start tracking and take it seriously considering you're stalled on progress and your bodyfat is already much higher than it should be

Okok, I'll try to fix that then. I don't have a goal to get insanely ripped but just to get more weight on my lifts.

But as one of you said it might fuck up my endocrine system totally, this is why I asked. I don't want to fuck myself up just because I didn't know.

Thanks guys! I actually feel a little better to decide to wait.

But when you all said that my fat percentage is way too high, what do you mean? Would it create bigger chanses of getting sides?

250mg is like TRT dose, waste of time. If you only want 250mg Test E thena t least add 800mg Bolde. But really it doesnt make sense. Start at least at 350mg Test E, first cycle i did stack with Bolde without any problems.
And your too young. I'd never start before 25.

I got the part of being too young, thank you bros for your answers. But could someone explain to me how fat percentage fits in? As I have stated I don't really have any experience in the steroid field and that is why I turned to you guys in the first place

The estrogenic sides are worse the more body fat you have. Also aas will put a certain amount of strain on your body (blood pressure increase, reduction in HDL) so the less excess weight you carry the less this strain will be.

Top Bottom