napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test 250 e three weeks in need nelp

Timothyr36

He guys i just started my 3rd week of test first two weeks i pinned 750 mg divided into two shots now in my 3rd week ive did my first pin at 250 mg and my next will b 250 bjt the past couple of days i have been feeling weird almost like i drink a shit ton of coffee without the increased heart rate and i dont mean that in a good way kts an off feeling. I wish i couldbe more descriptive but its hard to explain does anyone have any exp with this? Im 36 and first time using

More than likely it is your hormones causing anxiety. Running 750mg you should have started the aromasin earlier from the beginning. Your estrogen is probably elevated

1st of all you're running WAY TOO MUCH test.

Could be a variety of reasons.

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat % DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

750mg of test, especially on a first cycle is your first mistake. You should have been running half of that. Now you start your aromasin three weeks late and trying to play catch up after all that aromatization. I think that has a lot to do with your problems. Too much test and no AI

What do you have lined up,for pct?

Last edited:
I agree... I have been doing this for a while and I am on a Test and EQ cycle now but I am only running 500mg of test a week. I honestly wouldn't feel comfortable running 750mg a week. I get a little too aggressive with that much Test.

Top Bottom