napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Terms I hate: HARD GAINER and PLATEAU

44YOGearHead

Dear Puss,

There is no such thing as a hard gainer, you just have to figure out what is going on and adjust. Chances are your diet is all fucked up, or you workout like a teenaged girl with her skinny boyfriend not wanting to show him up. Hard gainer my ass, that my friend is an excuse to make up for something you are lacking in 1. Effort, or 2. Nutritional awareness.
Plateaus... those are located in hill and mountain ranges, so stfu with that excuse. Vary your routine, up the intensity, shorten, or lengthen the rest periods, eat more, hydrate more... key idea is change shit up. Add a set, do drop sets, quit being a fucking moron, or pussy.
EXCUSES: that's what these both are, so look in the mirror and decide if you're a plateau having, hard gainer mother fucker, or just lazy. My money is on lazy. Please don't respond by saying 'but I go hard', or 'I get it in'... if that were true you'd be growing dipshitalottamus.

The 44

Lets put it this way... when your mom and dad know you fucking suck but they dont want to hurt your feelings, they come up with terms like this... its so weak

Dear Puss,

There is no such thing as a hard gainer, you just have to figure out what is going on and adjust. Chances are your diet is all fucked up, or you workout like a teenaged girl with her skinny boyfriend not wanting to show him up. Hard gainer my ass, that my friend is an excuse to make up for something you are lacking in 1. Effort, or 2. Nutritional awareness.
Plateaus... those are located in hill and mountain ranges, so stfu with that excuse. Vary your routine, up the intensity, shorten, or lengthen the rest periods, eat more, hydrate more... key idea is change shit up. Add a set, do drop sets, quit being a fucking moron, or pussy.
EXCUSES: that's what these both are, so look in the mirror and decide if you're a plateau having, hard gainer mother fucker, or just lazy. My money is on lazy. Please don't respond by saying 'but I go hard', or 'I get it in'... if that were true you'd be growing dipshitalottamus.

The 44

great fuckin post!! quit being a little fuckin panzy and get your asses up and do fuckin work!!! aint nothin come easy you gotta fuckin work and KILL that shit!

Dude... Amen. I hate it when I hear that term "hardgainer". People are so quick to blame something else for their lack of progress when its actually just them... and their inability to apply themselves.

Spot on bro. Hardgainers and plateaus are nothing but excuses. It all comes down to hard fucking work and what you're willing to put into it. You only get out what you put into the kitchen and the gym

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Dear Puss,

The 44

" key idea is change shit up " That right there solves 90% of most "hard gainer" & "plateau" issues.Your muscles are smart & they adapt to anything you throw at them after awhile.That's why you have to keep surprising them or as Arnold would say "you have to SHOCK THE MUSCLE" (in a heavy Austrian accent).

Good stuff bro :thumbup:

I'm a hard gainer..think I'll dirty bulk. I'm hefty set tho

I'm really tempted to start a thread titled:

"19 yo big boned hard gainer hit a plateau & looking to start my first cycle but I don't like needles" .... just to see how many heads I can explode

Dear Puss,

The 44

Exactly, there's a guy I work with that constantly says he's a hardgainer, he tells me a few weeks ago that he eats only one meal of actual food a day that's usually a burger or some garbage and a protein "gainer shake" lmao. This guy is 6ft tall and probably weighs 140-150.

I'm really tempted to start a thread titled:

"19 yo big boned hard gainer hit a plateau & looking to start my first cycle but I don't like needles" .... just to see how many heads I can explode

Thank you for this. Haha. Hilarious shit

Exactly, there's a guy I work with that constantly says he's a hardgainer, he tells me a few weeks ago that he eats only one meal of actual food a day that's usually a burger or some garbage and a protein "gainer shake" lmao. This guy is 6ft tall and probably weighs 140-150.

Well he has no problem gaining stupid cells obviously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom