napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tennis-elbow solutions

-mickey-

Hi! I am not a bodybuilder, but I am a tennis player, semi-pro. I am having some serious problems with my elbows, the well known tennis elbow, which really drops me back on competitions. I am sure that many of you buff guys experience problems with joints with so many weights that you lift. How do you deal with them? Is there any good drug that can help relieve the pain? Thanks, any help will be very good.

Hi! I am not a bodybuilder, but I am a tennis player, semi-pro. I am having some serious problems with my elbows, the well known tennis elbow, which really drops me back on competitions. I am sure that many of you buff guys experience problems with joints with so many weights that you lift. How do you deal with them? Is there any good drug that can help relieve the pain? Thanks, any help will be very good.

i have a perfect layout for you... its a healing stack protocol and this will truly help alleviate and heal your issues... sarms x will be launching this week and it will have the very best quality you can find and will be offering this particular stack for you as well.. you can run mk677 for a year straight and i would highly recommend this as it works wonders with healing, sleep, fat loss, muscle growth, etc... watch for the announcement on sarms x opening this week bro... here is the layout

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

i have a perfect layout for you... its a healing stack protocol and this will truly help alleviate and heal your issues... sarms x will be launching this week and it will have the very best quality you can find and will be offering this particular stack for you as well.. you can run mk677 for a year straight and i would highly recommend this as it works wonders with healing, sleep, fat loss, muscle growth, etc... watch for the announcement on sarms x opening this week bro... here is the layout

9-12 daa
Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

This is definitely a good stack for someone with tennis elbow issues. The Mk-677 and MK-2866 combo will do wonders for your recovery and healing of the joints, while GW will greatly increase your endurance and recovery, which is very good for on court performance. Besides, these compounds are very safe, and there is no need to worry about bloating, which will not affect your mobility.

I have had tennis elbow and it really suck because certain movement cause immense pain while others cause none. You have to do the therapy exercises. The braces etc did nothing for me. Believe me i tried everything. Once you have healed do maintenance exercises as it will come back worse if you dont. Check online for tennis elbow exercises

I had severe tennis elbow that was terrible. I ended up curing it with a stack of BPC 157, TB 500 IGF1 lr3 and ostarine. I was also on low dose test at the time.

I have had good luck with tb500. Low dose NPP too. GH for the long haul. Don't expect result quickly from GH though. It takes months. My next joint flare up I will look at Ostarine from Isarms(PE? What are we calling it going forward). I had bad luck with another brand of Ostarine so I can't speak for the benefits yet.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

I used PE sarms,I had a bad motorcycle accident,nearly lost my lower left keg. Tore all the ligaments,muscle,fractured patella and tibia. Nerve damage also. I will say I used to suffer from knee pain just walk up/down stairs. After my sarms cycle, it's so much better, it hardly ever hurts anymore. PE sarms do work.

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I would also highly recommend this stack. You really can't get any better than this for healing and recovery. Not to mention all of the other benefits to be had as far as fat loss, endurance, lean muscle gain, and strength

Actually, my brother is a semi-pro tennis player and coach, and he has had very serious tennis elbow problems several years ago. I think that he has visited a countless number of docs and tried all sorts of things to sort it out, but none of them helped. Luckily I suggested him to try out the combo of ostarine and nutrobal. He was sceptical in the beginning, but after using those for two weeks he started noticing good results, and three weeks later he was already sparring with world class pro's. Therefore, my lab-rat brother is the living proof that SARMS work great for recovery.

Actually, my brother is a semi-pro tennis player and coach, and he has had very serious tennis elbow problems several years ago. I think that he has visited a countless number of docs and tried all sorts of things to sort it out, but none of them helped. Luckily I suggested him to try out the combo of ostarine and nutrobal. He was sceptical in the beginning, but after using those for two weeks he started noticing good results, and three weeks later he was already sparring with world class pro's. Therefore, my lab-rat brother is the living proof that SARMS work great for recovery.

thats awesome brother... thanks for sharing... i know how brutal tennis elbow can be... it can be extremely painful and when you are talking about any type of "itis" being an "inflammation of" something, its very touch as it generally gets too inflamed and hits nerves, which causes all of the pain and discomfort... this is often very hard to treat and generally you get the doctor recommendation of "rest." This is obviously not something any of us want to hear as it usually results in a set back... having sarms present the ability to actually heal these problems is a breakthrough... this combination is tried and true and has consistently shown the results everyone is after...

SARMS and Deca has helped me with my elbow. Still had to get it drained a couple of weeks ago though.........feels good for about 8 weeks........then the ole bursitis just seems to rear it's ugly head again. It's been a merry go round for me.

SARMS and Deca has helped me with my elbow. Still had to get it drained a couple of weeks ago though.........feels good for about 8 weeks........then the ole bursitis just seems to rear it's ugly head again. It's been a merry go round for me.

bursitis is a tough one... that tends to be a bigger issue for most that deal with it than other forms of inflammation but to get any kind of relief is a big deal with that condition... im glad you are able to get any type of relief

Awesome. It's nice hearing success stories like these

Bursitis is tough, but that goes to,show how good sarms can be along with the Deca for healing purposes

I've gotten this quite a bit over the years and Ostarine stacked with super cissus by USP labs I think is the best solution I've used so far. I actually don't get it as much as I used since running this stack.

Actually, I would not use Deca for joint healing. While it can indeed reduce the inflammation and pain, deca won't actually heal the joints, leading to a further stress and damage inflicted on the joints. Therefore, it is best to use compounds that actually heal and strengthen the joints, such as ostarin. Taking steroids for joint pain is a bad idea, as you won't get really good results, and yet will be risking to get the steroid related side effects.

Actually, I would not use Deca for joint healing. While it can indeed reduce the inflammation and pain, deca won't actually heal the joints, leading to a further stress and damage inflicted on the joints. Therefore, it is best to use compounds that actually heal and strengthen the joints, such as ostarin. Taking steroids for joint pain is a bad idea, as you won't get really good results, and yet will be risking to get the steroid related side effects.

This is very true. You will definitely feel better and won't have the pain while on Deca, but not because it is healing. It is because it is lubricating the area and masking the pain. No actual healing is happening, unlike Ostarine, LGD, and MK-677 that have real healing abilities

Deca definitely helps mask it but when I stop deca, my joints actually feel worse for a while once the drug is no longer working.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

deca is more of a band aid for a wound that anything... it definitely works when being used but the key here is to look for REAL healing, not masking... its just like a cortisone shot being a quick fix to get you through a certain situation for that time being but it actually leaves you worse off because your over working an injured area not realizing how badly it does hurt and when it wears off, you are left in worse pain than originally... running deca along with a sarms healing stack is the best method to treat... not only to you get nice relief but a far more enhanced rate of healing...

deca is more of a band aid for a wound that anything... it definitely works when being used but the key here is to look for REAL healing, not masking... its just like a cortisone shot being a quick fix to get you through a certain situation for that time being but it actually leaves you worse off because your over working an injured area not realizing how badly it does hurt and when it wears off, you are left in worse pain than originally... running deca along with a sarms healing stack is the best method to treat... not only to you get nice relief but a far more enhanced rate of healing...

The other thing with cortisone is it actually prevents healing and even cause damage to the immediate surrounding bones and joints due to a loss of calcium. It still can used in a way that benefits us but IMO it's often overused.

Top Bottom