napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Outofthisworld

Hello all
I may have tendonosis or tendonitis on the tendon that attaches from the lateral head of the tricep to the elbow. Anyone healed from this that can offer some insight?

Hello all
I may have tendonosis or tendonitis on the tendon that attaches from the lateral head of the tricep to the elbow. Anyone healed from this that can offer some insight?
There is no solid cure for tendinitis. I would just give it time to heal and slowly work those muscle groups back in there.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Yes. I just went thru it. One when u life u need to wear an arm sleeve to keep it warm and tight then when u get home ice it and advil. Also do some light light tricep pulldowns w the handle and one handed basically rehab it.

PHURIOUS

There are compounded inflamatories as well.

Consider going on mk677, cured mine until I overworked it again off cycle

Throwing chemicals at it isnt always the answer. Its rehab and rest tht will really heal ot

PHURIOUS

thanks for the responses
Yeah I've been reading online and they all say it takes time to heal. Full repair can take 3 to 9 months according to some sites because of how little vascularity there is in tendons. Dam
Light exercises are key to healing rather than leaving it alone I've read. I ordered a sleeve, supplement for tendons and ligaments, and a creme for tendons all from amazon. Hopefully I can recover in a month without losing muscle in the triceps.

Thats overtraining for you

Yes. I just went thru it. One when u life u need to wear an arm sleeve to keep it warm and tight then when u get home ice it and advil. Also do some light light tricep pulldowns w the handle and one handed basically rehab it.

PHURIOUS

Same here, have to ease back into the heavier weights when this shit happens

thanks for the responses
Yeah I've been reading online and they all say it takes time to heal. Full repair can take 3 to 9 months according to some sites because of how little vascularity there is in tendons. Dam
Light exercises are key to healing rather than leaving it alone I've read. I ordered a sleeve, supplement for tendons and ligaments, and a creme for tendons all from amazon. Hopefully I can recover in a month without losing muscle in the triceps.

Like Phurious said light exercises and ef wear a sleeve. I have tendinitis in my knee so leg day I have stayed light and slowly progressed. I would also recommend doing a proper and full warm up if you aren't already

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

thanks for the responses

Lol... once you've trained longer and wiser this won't be an issue. Personally I think it's a matter of your attempting too much for your joints. Tendons, ligaments and joints don't get up to strength as fast as the actual muscles involved. Once they do catch up IMO you'll never suffer this again.

Tendinitis is most often the result of a repetitive injury or motion in the affected area. These conditions occur more often with age. Tendons become less flexible with age, and therefore, more prone to injury.

People such as carpenters, gardeners, musicians, and athletes who perform activities that require repetitive motions or place stress on joints are at higher risk for tendinitis and bursitis

Really you are just going to have to take it easy on it more than anything. I've been through it myself so I'm well aware of it.

I will say that using MK677 and some MK2866 helped speed up my recovery and healed it at a faster rate, so that will really help

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom