napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

tendinitis and steroids

varnomd

I'll make this as short as possible as I know you are probably a busy guy. I've been training for 5 years now and definitely have only learned from my mistakes as far as proper training goes for aesthetics + strength, but some injuries that I've picked up along the way never left.

I've been battling it out with tendinitis in both arms for a while and have literally tried everything possible from cortisone shots and ems therapy...I want to take a steroid that will help me strengthen my tendons as much as possible without losing my hair if possible as I am prone to male pattern baldness.

You would a huge help in recommending me something good, thank you!

Tendinitis requires copious amounts of rest, not AAS. Strengthening tendons is easily researched. 5 years training makes not the Jedi. Hence the tendinitis. 33 years experience and I don't have nagging injuries like yours and I'm lifting heavy af in comparison to quite a few folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude! Steroids will do nothing for you in this area! Am a student medic of physical therapy and orthpaedics, and I recommend Lysine-1000 to 1500mg daily! Good for strengthening joints, tendons, ligaments and connective tissues!

Next, Glucosamine/Chondroitin with MSM (Methy-sulfo-methane)! Good for same as above, but muscle growth and tissue repair! Plus it will add bit of lubrication to synovial fluid in your jonts.

Next, a sarm, MK 2866 (Ostarine), GW 501516 (Cardarine). Then carefully add some stretching and lighter ROM (Range Of Motion) excersises at a light duty you can slowly build on that does not increase pain! Dylan, there is another good SARM I read about is supposed to help with tendon ligament and connective tissue repair, but name of it escape me in momentar.

But dude, you need carefully planned out treatment I mention plus physical therapy! No steroid or you will fuck shit up but good! Pain is not a bad thing! It let your body know something wrong is going on. Steroids can often masc pain and damage that can be done may be not repairable! Listen to us on this please!!!

Last edited:
dorin is spot on...

Look into PRP injections...Platelet Rich Plasma
google it...basically they draw your own blood...then spin it to separate the platelets in the plasma and re-inject it at the site of your damaged tendons and ligaments

not cheap..but can be very effective under certain conditions...I've used it to help heal torn ligaments in both knees and both shoulders

lgd is sometimes used for this sort of thing, but I've found osta to work the best.

LGD! That is one I was thinking of, thx! But yes, I would say MK 2866/Ostarine is best bet! Ask Dylan Gemelli about Andarine/S4. Seems I remember hom saying something about connective tissue help from this.

I'll make this as short as possible as I know you are probably a busy guy. I've been training for 5 years now and definitely have only learned from my mistakes as far as proper training goes for aesthetics + strength, but some injuries that I've picked up along the way never left.

I've been battling it out with tendinitis in both arms for a while and have literally tried everything possible from cortisone shots and ems therapy...I want to take a steroid that will help me strengthen my tendons as much as possible without losing my hair if possible as I am prone to male pattern baldness.

You would a huge help in recommending me something good, thank you!
you have a HUGE misconception here.. there are no steroids that are going to help with tendinitis and in fact would likely make it worse.. when you take steroids, you are going to get a lot stronger, which would equate to you lifting heavier weights thus increasing the likelihood of more inflammation... MK2866 would be the answer for you, not steroids... if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here...https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and i can give you a healing and recovery protocol layout...

I have had tendinitis in my elbows and have used mk-2866 for its healing properties with great success that has alleviated pretty much all of it. It can defnitely help you at least to some degree, even though a lot depends on the extent of what you have. I'd defnitely give it a try.

The dosage for MK-2866 is 25mg per day dosed in the am for 12 weeks and you will need to follow it up with a pct

Make sure you get everything you need from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I have had tendinitis in my elbows and have used mk-2866 for its healing properties with great success that has alleviated pretty much all of it. It can defnitely help you at least to some degree, even though a lot depends on the extent of what you have. I'd defnitely give it a try.

The dosage for MK-2866 is 25mg per day dosed in the am for 12 weeks and you will need to follow it up with a pct

Make sure you get everything you need from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
absolutely, i have it horrible in my elbow as well and mk has done the most for me than anything else i have tried and i have tried it all!

yes, 677 is excellent in this scenario as well... keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off… also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost of production… www.sarmsx.com has pure mk677… the very best you can find…

yes, 677 is excellent in this scenario as well... keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off… also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost of production… www.sarmsx.com has pure mk677… the very best you can find…

That is the one I eas trying to remember!!! I not recognise MK677 name, but this is Nutrobal!

Top Bottom