napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Teens and Steroids

steyoors

Hey Dylan

I am 17 years old turning 18 next year. Me and a friend of mine are super keen ons starting to take steroids but only like 1 or 2 cycles to look good but still bigger than most other guys. I have watched a bunch of your videos but couldn't fine one on teens and steroids. Would you recommend it? If we do take some, what would you recommend and what is the safe way? How could be benefit the most while still at our young age? We really do want to play it safe, I have worked very hard in the gym with variations of supplements and had great results but I feel that i am missing out on something bigger and better, steroids.

Hope to hear from you soon.

There's no way in hell anyone here is going to advise steroid use to you. You are way too young, and steroids should be the farthest thing from your mind. Cycling will just lead to big problems for you at your age

I know most kids will end up doing what they want to do and majority have "selective hearing" where they just search for someone to say yes rather than actually listening to the real advice. Hopefully you're a smart guy. I'll say this.. at your age, all you need is training and nutrition. Youre in a phase where your body is still developing. Theres parts of your brain that don't finish development until around mid-20s. By introducing exogenous hormones into your body, you're shutting down this development and you risk long term issues like permanent shutdown. The last thing I would want is to be 17/18 years old and my dick not working. It's just not worth it man. Food and training is your key to growth. Don't ruin yourself looking for shortcuts.

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

Hey Dylan

I am 17 years old turning 18 next year. Me and a friend of mine are super keen ons starting to take steroids but only like 1 or 2 cycles to look good but still bigger than most other guys. I have watched a bunch of your videos but couldn't fine one on teens and steroids. Would you recommend it? If we do take some, what would you recommend and what is the safe way? How could be benefit the most while still at our young age? We really do want to play it safe, I have worked very hard in the gym with variations of supplements and had great results but I feel that i am missing out on something bigger and better, steroids.

Hope to hear from you soon.

I started when I was 18 with designer steroids. It's not worth it man, you think and say it's a one and done but trust me it's not then before you know it you have wrecked yourself from no proper pct. it's expensive to do right, and takes tons of dedication and consistency for years to see their effects and even then your diet is going to make or break it.

I started when I was 18 with designer steroids. It's not worth it man, you think and say it's a one and done but trust me it's not then before you know it you have wrecked yourself from no proper pct. it's expensive to do right, and takes tons of dedication and consistency for years to see their effects and even then your diet is going to make or break it.
thank you for sharing this bro

That's exactly right bro. Well said

Didn't search very hard if you weren't able to ind any steroid/teen videos you say you want to play it safe but in the same breath say your not even 18 yet and want to do steroids?!? Really bro! you put hard work into the gym huh? It takes at least three years to break out of newbie gains city and You can be considered a real lifter. Your still a child in life and the gym don't make a dumb mistake because your impatient.

Top Bottom