napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tbol vs other orals for performance/strength/endurance

BLASTandBLAST

So my only experience so far is with tbol and test prop. Considering switching it up next cycle and running another oral instead. The sports I play are soccer, mma, as well as weight training. What orals do you think outperform tbol as far as strength, endurance, and recovery? Considering winny, var, halo, and maybe stacking some sarms as well. And would it be safe to combine ostarine and cardarine while running an oral?

For what you’re looking for man, I’d say 350 test prop, 350 boldenone ace, and 10-20mg halo preworkout or pre fight, with 20mg gw501516 every day. The Bold ace is hard to find, but it’s out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And before anyone asks yes, I am and will always run a test base.

Is bold ace a faster acting EQ? And that sounds solid but im slightly wary of halo. I REALLY wanna try it but im already a little bit crazy. Test injections make me manic for 45 minutes immediately after. Are really heavy androgens more likely to cause mental health side effects? Not just roid rage but triggering mania or psychotic episodes. I was warned by my psychiatrist about steroids, me being bipolar.

Last edited:
none of them help with recovery bro so endurance wise, thats best suited for sarms, not steroids... i love winstrol for hardening and strength and that would fit well in there for you... bold cypionate is fast acting but can be quite painful... if you are bipolar DO NOT use androgens man... you are going to have nothing but issues... if you are getting manic from just test, dont fuck with it... its not worth it... its probably not for you

none of them help with recovery bro so endurance wise, thats best suited for sarms, not steroids... i love winstrol for hardening and strength and that would fit well in there for you... bold cypionate is fast acting but can be quite painful... if you are bipolar DO NOT use androgens man... you are going to have nothing but issues... if you are getting manic from just test, dont fuck with it... its not worth it... its probably not for you

Yes im very wary of that. The test mania only last about an hour for some reason and its completely manageable. Haven't done anything crazy as my bipolar is pretty well controlled. Even though its manageable at the moment I find myself looking forward to the next pin so I can't let that get out of control. Im so damn tempted to try halo though, not that I will.

So is the general consensus that winstrol is better than tbol performance wise? My ego kinda likes the muscle I put on with tbol and im a high enough bf% the winstrol wont do anything aesthetic, but Id really like to be a beast when I start competing again. What if I cut the turinabol in half to 25mg/ed and added 25mg winny/ed for 6 weeks? Would that provide a bit of a middle ground without taxing my organs too much? I don't really know winny dosages.

Can you point me to anything to read about steroids and mental health (studies etc.)? That was my main concern before starting them and also the reason I chose a very slight androgen like tbol. I guess I might be better off running cruising dose of test like 250-350mg along with compounds that arent very androgenic.

Last edited:
Yes im very wary of that. The test mania only last about an hour for some reason and its completely manageable. Haven't done anything crazy as my bipolar is pretty well controlled. Even though its manageable at the moment I find myself looking forward to the next pin so I can't let that get out of control. Im so damn tempted to try halo though, not that I will.

So is the general consensus that winstrol is better than tbol performance wise? My ego kinda likes the muscle I put on with tbol and im a high enough bf% the winstrol wont do anything aesthetic, but Id really like to be a beast when I start competing again. What if I cut the turinabol in half to 25mg/ed and added 25mg winny/ed for 6 weeks? Would that provide a bit of a middle ground without taxing my organs too much? I don't really know winny dosages.

Hold up. Did u actually say you are tempted to try halo being bipolar? Did i read that right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hold up. Did u actually say you are tempted to try halo being bipolar? Did i read that right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Im not going to do it lol. But im addicted to strength. Ive hit a pr every week since I started this cycle im currently on and I love it. Im tempted to try halo because itd probably make me a fucking badass in the gym and in the ring lol.

Im not insane, I wouldnt do that to myself. Id probably lose everyone in my life for the sake of some strength.

Top Bottom