napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tbol video

ysmontar

First off let me say thank you for making these videos they are very informative , professional and full of REAL knowledge. I had a question I was hoping you could answer for me... I been reading a lot about tbol and tbol cycles and I seem to keep stumbling across the same thing . It's that people are running very low test while running tbol (100mg a week ) . I was hoping you could enlighten me on this . Again thank you for you time.

First off let me say thank you for making these videos they are very informative , professional and full of REAL knowledge. I had a question I was hoping you could answer for me... I been reading a lot about tbol and tbol cycles and I seem to keep stumbling across the same thing . It's that people are running very low test while running tbol (100mg a week ) . I was hoping you could enlighten me on this . Again thank you for you time.

where on earth are you reading such absurdity? ive been at this a VERY long time and i never see ANYTHING so absurd, so where in the world are you reading such nonsense? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

you should NEVER and i mean NEVER run tbol that high... thats just ridiculous...

I think he was referring to running 100mg test per week with tbol
And yes op... You need to run test with any oral... 100mg per week would be close to the minimum you would want to run

But to really help you, we need to know your age height weight BF% how long you have been training and also any previous AAS experience
What are your goals for this cycle?

Last edited:
Some people will cruise on 100 mg a week but you dont cruise on orals if Im running an oral its during a cycle I wont run a cycle with test in the physiological range at least 250 that would put you between 1500 and 2000 ng depending on what kind of responder you are. And I would run a 100 mg of tbol for a begginer like 60 but never do anything other than test first cycle and your stats dont tell me your ready for gear unless your very lean if your abpve 15 percent bodyfat at that weight and height you dont have much muscle yet . no short cuts bro put in some more work first

Ya thats like a cruising dose of test and you don't cruise with an oral added. What are your stats man? Age, height, weight, bf%.

Phurious Pharma Rep

It's true that test should be the base to all cycles, but the dose used has nothing to do with the compounds used, and will vary greatly depending on the individual and the goals.

Tell us your full stats, experience and goals and what you are wanting to do. Your post is a little confusing on what you are trying to ask

tbol at 100mg or the test?

Top Bottom