napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tbol and test first cycle

altron

Hi Dylan,

First I want to thank you very much for what you do for everyone, you are helping greatly and your knowledge is next to none.

May I ask for some advice please. I'm 32 years old, been training for 5 years now and the last 3 where fairly serious. Diet is in check, I have a great understanding of diet and training. Started my first cycle witch was recommended by my friend Daniel who is a ifbb pro. Well he told me not to do steroids only Sarms but I wanted the real deal for a while now. He put me on Tbol 40mg with test cyp 300mg a week. I just started last Friday. I have Arimidex on hand, Nolvadex, Clomid and HCG. Although he said there is no need for Arimidex now because it's a low dose of everything unless I'm seriously estrogen prone. Please advise should I just nit take the chance and use Arimidex? Or wait for symptoms? So far I have no side-effects. Im in a great mood and getting stronger. I do notice my hands and mouth getting dry but was told not to worry. What do you think brother? Should I just take ai? If so how much?

Many thanks!

Did you get your blood work done, before starting? Have to know your baseline. Estradiol(Get the sensitive test, I forget the name but not the general estradiol test-Dylan and those guys will kniw the proper name), liver panel, lipids, cbc, psa, a vit d will help as well, I have seen in my experience the better range tour vitamin d is the better uptake of testosterone could be coincidental. Get baseline on your blood pressure too. Also enter basic stats, height, bodyfat. Get labs mid and post cycle as well. Your in the right place, but you have to do things the right way, get responsible and stay responsible. Get bloods done, more important than any cycle you will ever run.

well he did you no favors... you NEVER use hcg in pct and your first cycle should be test only... goes to show you how so many have no clue what they are doing... you should be using arimidex from the start but you need to get a blood panel done to check as well... which you should have done from the start...

You need to be using arimadex from the start of the cycle. You never wait for side efffcts to come on. You need to control estrogen and not let it get out of hand

Do bloodwork and get some Aromasin. 12.5mg eod and adjust your dosage accordingly.

Thanks for the input guys! The harsh reality of Canadian health care is you can not get blood work done. Not only is there a shortage of doctors here in Québec, Canada but they will not prescribe blood work. And you can not just pay for it, you need a prescription. Now since I could not post right away, Dylan was nice enough to start this thread for me. I'm on tbol now week 3 started last Friday same as test cyp last pin was last Friday. I did start Arimidex a 1.5weeks ago my nipples got itchy. Right now I feel good. I think test is kicking in as I'm getting fuller and leaner, stronger quickly. Less patience for peoples bs drama as well, way less lol. At this point I figue I'll just see where all this goes. My ifbb friend told me I don't need the stuff, he is not one if those that just wants to make a quick buck. I insisted, so he put me on cyp to slowly get the feel of it and tbol to kick start. Now tbol made me happy in the beginning, dis see some increase in strength and a bit of weight. No aggression or as I call it "lack of patience" none at all of anything I had more patience since I was happy. No side effects at all, well maybe some dry mouth and hands. Some cream took care of that real quick. Like I said now I think I'm feeling the test coming. He told me I could take HCG now but since it's only 300mg of Test a week no need to worry to much about it. The rest I got from him because Dylan always sais have it on hand and I do. :) so guys I'm 32, 6foot 2inch. 192lbs about 12 or 14‰ body fat. Eat very clean, I don't mess with that stuff. Take vitamins such as vitamin d, zinc, magnisium and fish oil. No bcaa, whey or any of thay i eat all my foods every 3 hours.

If you guys have any input I would love to hear it and it's appreciated. It's a little nerve-wracking as I just don't know what to expect. Thanks!

Thanks for the input guys! The harsh reality of Canadian health care is you can not get blood work done. Not only is there a shortage of doctors here in Québec, Canada but they will not prescribe blood work. And you can not just pay for it, you need a prescription. Now since I could not post right away, Dylan was nice enough to start this thread for me. I'm on tbol now week 3 started last Friday same as test cyp last pin was last Friday. I did start Arimidex a 1.5weeks ago my nipples got itchy. Right now I feel good. I think test is kicking in as I'm getting fuller and leaner, stronger quickly. Less patience for peoples bs drama as well, way less lol. At this point I figue I'll just see where all this goes. My ifbb friend told me I don't need the stuff, he is not one if those that just wants to make a quick buck. I insisted, so he put me on cyp to slowly get the feel of it and tbol to kick start. Now tbol made me happy in the beginning, dis see some increase in strength and a bit of weight. No aggression or as I call it "lack of patience" none at all of anything I had more patience since I was happy. No side effects at all, well maybe some dry mouth and hands. Some cream took care of that real quick. Like I said now I think I'm feeling the test coming. He told me I could take HCG now but since it's only 300mg of Test a week no need to worry to much about it. The rest I got from him because Dylan always sais have it on hand and I do. :) so guys I'm 32, 6foot 2inch. 192lbs about 12 or 14‰ body fat. Eat very clean, I don't mess with that stuff. Take vitamins such as vitamin d, zinc, magnisium and fish oil. No bcaa, whey or any of thay i eat all my foods every 3 hours.

If you guys have any input I would love to hear it and it's appreciated. It's a little nerve-wracking as I just don't know what to expect. Thanks!

Hey dude. Fellow Canuck here. Regarding the blood tests, I've had good success getting lab requisitions from here https://eqvirtual.com/british-columbia/en/ . Just tell them the symptoms you're having and you would like to get a complete female hormonal panel + testosterone.

Good luck

Top Bottom