napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TBOL, RAD, LGD combination PCT

PhantomKhan

Hi Dylan

Watching your videos, you mention this as a good kick start to a cycle. If i wanted to take this alone, TBOL for 6 weeks, LGD for 8 weeks and RAD for 10 weeks, what kind of PCT should I do and when should I begin the PCT? I'm anti-test because of the water bloat and I would much rather take longer to get to where I want to but taking SARMS and cleaner steroids like TBOL and Equi. Thanks for the help. The YouTube videos are incredibly helpful.

Hi Dylan

Watching your videos, you mention this as a good kick start to a cycle. If i wanted to take this alone, TBOL for 6 weeks, LGD for 8 weeks and RAD for 10 weeks, what kind of PCT should I do and when should I begin the PCT? I'm anti-test because of the water bloat and I would much rather take longer to get to where I want to but taking SARMS and cleaner steroids like TBOL and Equi. Thanks for the help. The YouTube videos are incredibly helpful.

You always need a test base. You don’t run orals without test. What are your stats and experience ?

165 pounds
Taken 2 courses of LGD so far and maintained but became interested in TBOL through Dylan's videos
I've taken gear over about 5 courses since 28. Test 400, Test e, Cypionate and sust, dianabol and PH like superdrol.

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat % DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

165 pounds
Taken 2 courses of LGD so far and maintained but became interested in TBOL through Dylan's videos
I've taken gear over about 5 courses since 28. Test 400, Test e, Cypionate and sust, dianabol and PH like superdrol.
Height? Bodyfat?

please provide FULL stats.. age/height/weight/body fat and you would never use tbol without test, period...

Top Bottom