napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TBol only, cycle?

Snoogal said:
Has anyone gone with just TBol?

How did you find it?

tbol is excellent but any oral as a stand alone without test is not going to shine... if you do not want to use test then you can stack with sarms for a far better cycle as well.. tbol with lgd and s4 is amazing...

this type of cycle would be so strong

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
9-12 daa

pct 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

I ran Tbol at 50mg alone for 7 weeks as my first cycle. I gain a solid 8lbs of lean mass in that time. Obviously would have worked better with other compounds (low dose of test and some EQ on a longer cycle would be nice for a good lean gainer I suspect) but it was good, didn't experience any sides and the strength and muscle gains were great. Contrast that with Dbol which was no better in strength and muscle gains but made me hold more water and caused pain and pins and needles in my hands.

Suffice to say I'd definitely pay the small amount extra and include Tbol at the start (and possibly end) of future cycles.

Sent from my X9006 using Tapatalk

We advice:

1-12 Test 150-500mg ew
1-6 Tbol 60mg ed

You will want to run the test through the Tbol to help maintain your gains.

Snoogal said:
Wow

Cheers pal

Appreciated

you will love the cycle layout i provided you brother... you will not believe the type of progress you are capable of making with it...

Snoogal said:

How did you find it?

Whats your goals man? I have ran tbol alone a bunch of times. Be careful a lot of tbol on the market is faked and is actually dbol/winny or a mix of both. If you want to have a lean bulk then do what Dylan (the boss) laid out or run a low does of test with it. If you are looking to cut then get your diet, training and cardio in check first since it will bild muscle and help you lean out a bit. You dont need to run a high dosage depending on what your current weight is. 60mg - 80mg is the sweet spot for most people. Also take taurine to avoid the painful pumps and potassium since it will strip the potassium from your liver and run cycle assist and liv 52. Also pct!! since it will shut you down. I always did clomid 50/50/25 and nolva 40/40/20 when i took it alone. Good luck!

Bio-Tech said:
We advice:

1-12 Test 150-500mg ew
1-6 Tbol 60mg ed

You will want to run the test through the Tbol to help maintain your gains.

THIS>>>

pct

clomid 75/50/50/25
nolva 40/40/20/10
any natty T booster with an AI in it. look at ingredients

DylanGemelli said:
Snoogal said:

How did you find it?

tbol is excellent but any oral as a stand alone without test is not going to shine... if you do not want to use test then you can stack with sarms for a far better cycle as well.. tbol with lgd and s4 is amazing...

this type of cycle would be so strong

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
9-12 daa

pct 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

If you have something against injecting test, for one reason or another, then this cycle layout with sarms is really going to be your best bet. This will provide you with a much better cycle in terms of results than just Tbol alone. Implanting the sarms really takes the cycle to a whole new level

If you need a legit source for quality Tbol, Biotech will have it very very soon. Just let me know and I can get you a price list and discount

some guys choose to run clomid a few days at a higher dose, which is fine... i personally never liked that option but as long as its just a few days, then its fine... its the guys i see using at 100 mg for weeks at a time that really cause unnecessary issues... if your going to load it a bit at the beginning, then that's fine and it holds plenty of merit, just don't make it something that gets extended too long at all or you will quickly find the nasty side of clomid you often hear about without gaining anything from it but issues... its all avoidable if you run it properly

You can run Clomid high for a few days but it isn't necessary. The consistency through the 4 weeks is what matters.

When it comes to PCT, you should be looking to find the minimum effective doses.

Bio-Tech said:
You can run Clomid high for a few days but it isn't necessary. The consistency through the 4 weeks is what matters.

When it comes to PCT, you should be looking to find the minimum effective doses.

for me, recovery wise, the 100mg for 5 days makes pct much much easier.

I know the halflife is long with clomid so that dose is in ya a while, then dropping down to 50 or 75mg things come right back to normal.

Your spot on, you want to use the min to get back to normal, but i want to do that in 20 days instead of 30. the amount of muslce loss i see sometimes in pct is just sh!tty. even with bcaa's and another 100g of pro a day.....makes no diff.

getting higher amounts of clomid + nolva + gh + slin in ya is what helps.

excellent points from gymrat and biotech both and i definitely like both methods... that's the beauty of great minds and experiences... everything does not have to be a one way street... there can be more than one method to things to still achieve the end goal in the safest and most effective way... great points!

Top Bottom