napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tbol and mk2866 first cycle log

nickbasicfitness

Hello all, I’m starting a log and letting everyone know how a Tbol and mk2866 cycle goes.
I’m 5’10.5
180 lbs
15% bf
25 years old
Male

I’ve been lifting natural for years I recently did s4 sarms and I enjoyed it now I’m doing tbol stand-alone with added mk2866
I’m taking
50mg ed
25mg in the morning
25mg 6 hours later
I know many people think an oral stand alone is useless and I understand where people are coming from but this is my choice and my life and if it’s a shit show... I’ll learn a lesson but I’ve heard of nothing but great things about Tbol and even tbol only. Anyways.
I took my first dose yesterday and today is my second day. The workouts have been pretty much the same, nothing much has changed in 2 days although I feel a little bit more energy in the gym. Other than that strength is the same. Pump feels good but nothing to crazy yet. More updates to come

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day 3
I did shoulders and calves today
Pump was great, good endurance, strength was questionable but I think it’s starting to rise. Libido is still strong and feeling tighter

Not smart man let me guess your not using Test with it because your to scared to pin your obviously not the right person to be using gear but whatever like you said it’s your decision ruin your own damn life haha look forward to reading your next post asking what you can do to fix all the damage you did haha

You’re going to feel great for a little while longer but then you’re going to feel the crash. All steroids suppress your body’s natural testosterone meaning you will shut-down. That’s why we run test with all cycles. You’re gonna feel like shit bro. Stop now. Oral only cycles don’t work. Read a little bit more so you know how to run it the right way. We were all in the same boat. That first pin can be scary but if you know what you’re doing it’s no big deal. What you’re doing now is gonna make you feel pretty bad in a couple weeks and then you’re going to feel bad for a little while until your natural testosterone kicks back in.

Not smart man let me guess your not using Test with it because your to scared to pin your obviously not the right person to be using gear but whatever like you said it’s your decision ruin your own damn life haha look forward to reading your next post asking what you can do to fix all the damage you did haha

Lol I was thinking the exact same! I hate reading about oral only cycles! If you can’t pin don’t use..

You should save your tbol and go test only for a first cycle. You'll get way better results. Do what you want but pinning isn't bad, shit I look forward to it

Some people man so blatantly arrogant it’s my body I can do what I want lol which is fine but u already from the start know your doing it wrong but there still gonna do it anyways honestly blows my mind

Some people man so blatantly arrogant it’s my body I can do what I want lol which is fine but u already from the start know your doing it wrong but there still gonna do it anyways honestly blows my mind
my thoughts EXACTLY.. but im so tired of all of it bro... im not saying a word but also dont want to hear anything when there's issues etc...

Lmao I figured this would get a lot of hate. I’m here Day 7 still alive and feeling great, I’m not afraid to pin. I will but in the mean time I wanted to try this. Many people actually enjoy oral only cycles and I know a few good friends who have some oral only cycles and have had great results. Anyways, day 7 feeling stronger feeling bigger sex drive is through the roof. I’m feeling as if it’s starting to kick in now. If I start to feel like shit in a few more weeks I have no issue pinning whatsoever. I’m just letting you guys know how it’s going and so other newbies see it and see if it can be good or bad. I have no problem admitting I’m wrong and I should have done test with it. If that’s the case then so be it, but in the mean time I’m feeling great.

Lmao I figured this would get a lot of hate. I’m here Day 7 still alive and feeling great, I’m not afraid to pin. I will but in the mean time I wanted to try this. Many people actually enjoy oral only cycles and I know a few good friends who have some oral only cycles and have had great results. Anyways, day 7 feeling stronger feeling bigger sex drive is through the roof. I’m feeling as if it’s starting to kick in now. If I start to feel like shit in a few more weeks I have no issue pinning whatsoever. I’m just letting you guys know how it’s going and so other newbies see it and see if it can be good or bad. I have no problem admitting I’m wrong and I should have done test with it. If that’s the case then so be it, but in the mean time I’m feeling great.

Just because some people do it doesn't make it right bro. There's a better, more constructive way of doing things, and we don't half ass shit around here. We also do t like shutting ourselves down without any test to replace it with. That's where the lethargy, dick problems, feeling like shit etc comes from. You may or may not experience tgose things, and if you get away with it good for you. It's like playing Russian roulette with a chick and not protecting yourself. You may or may not get her pregnant

Just because some people do it doesn't make it right bro. There's a better, more constructive way of doing things, and we don't half ass shit around here. We also do t like shutting ourselves down without any test to replace it with. That's where the lethargy, dick problems, feeling like shit etc comes from. You may or may not experience tgose things, and if you get away with it good for you. It's like playing Russian roulette with a chick and not protecting yourself. You may or may not get her pregnant

Yes okay and I get that. So with that being said, as a first cycle- what would be your recommendation ? Say for injectable ? With proper pct?

Yes okay and I get that. So with that being said, as a first cycle- what would be your recommendation ? Say for injectable ? With proper pct?

this is what a basic first cycle would look like

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
11-14 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

pct 15-20

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

this is what a basic first cycle would look like

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
11-14 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

pct 15-20

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Alright noted and much appreciated, looking into getting the products now

Anytime bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well I’m taking your advice bc I trust you and everyone else in here more than anyone lol. So I’m doing 300mg a week with everything you mentioned. Do you think I should continue with the tbol? Or save it for another cycle ?

Well I’m taking your advice bc I trust you and everyone else in here more than anyone lol. So I’m doing 300mg a week with everything you mentioned. Do you think I should continue with the tbol? Or save it for another cycle ?

Save it brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom