napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TBOL + LGD Cycle

Robo

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone had thoughts on a TBOL + LGD cycle and how one would run it?

Thanks. Glad to be here with such good folks.

it would work well. adding just a tiny bit of tes would almost like supercharge it, but you could do it oral only.

LGD 8-10wks & Tbol 6wks.

id start the LGD 1st and begin the tbol wk 2/3. Pct will need to be solid, clomid + nolva & maybe a good natty type Tes booster. LGD & Tbol are dry, but i would still use an AI during the cycle and pct. Being how dry they are buying just 1 bottle of something should last the whole cycle & pct tho...

lay something out and we will comment on it.

Tbol sounds like what I'm looking for.the only reason I haven't purchased is ive been told it causes aggression I'm kind of high strung anyway.I was thinking maybe 30 or40mgs daily with my trt.I would go with var but really don't trust it anymore.I'm also wondering if ill even need pct because ive been on try many years.any opinions are appreciated.lil the best gym in town is in my basement.I live in a ghost town.

Robo said:
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone had thoughts on a TBOL + LGD cycle and how one would run it?

1-6 Tbol 60mg per day
1-8 LGD 10mg per day
1-8 GW 20mg per day

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW 20mg per day

www.pureessencesarms.com

Robo said:
Hi all,

welcome to adrenaline rush brother! great to have you! i can set you a mean cycle and that is an ideal combo... what are your stats and goals? age/height/weight/body fat? what is your main goal?

coalman said:
Tbol sounds like what I'm looking for.the only reason I haven't purchased is ive been told it causes aggression I'm kind of high strung anyway.I was thinking maybe 30 or40mgs daily with my trt.I would go with var but really don't trust it anymore.I'm also wondering if ill even need pct because ive been on try many years.any opinions are appreciated.lil the best gym in town is in my basement.I live in a ghost town.

brother, you could hear that ANY steroid causes aggression... don't buy into that... tbol is fairly light on the sides other than toxicity and your not going to need to worry about aggression with it... if your still on trt you would not nee a pct... what are your goals and i can set you up a nice blast...

DylanGemelli said:
Robo said:
Hi all,

welcome to adrenaline rush brother! great to have you! i can set you a mean cycle and that is an ideal combo... what are your stats and goals? age/height/weight/body fat? what is your main goal?

Thanks, Dylan! I'm 32, 6 ft tall, 180 lbs right now with about 10% bf. I've been working out about 8 years and the last 4 years my workouts and diet have really been dialed in. I typically try to stay lean year round. My goals are to try to put on a some lean dry gains of 10 to 15 lbs. I love Lgd and have been interested to stack it with a dry aas. I feel like tbol gets way overlooked and have been thinking it would be great stack with LGD. Would love to hear your cycle suggestion bro!

Robo said:
DylanGemelli said:
Robo said:
Hi all,

Thanks, Dylan! I'm 32, 6 ft tall, 180 lbs right now with about 10% bf. I've been working out about 8 years and the last 4 years my workouts and diet have really been dialed in. I typically try to stay lean year round. My goals are to try to put on a some lean dry gains of 10 to 15 lbs. I love Lgd and have been interested to stack it with a dry aas. I feel like tbol gets way overlooked and have been thinking it would be great stack with LGD. Would love to hear your cycle suggestion bro!

are you wanting to leave test out of this cycle bro? i LOVE tbol... im sure you can tell by my video and writeups... you will absolutely love it... just let me know on the test etc... where did you get your lgd from as well?

Robo said:
DylanGemelli said:
Robo said:
Hi all,

I think they will work great together provide you have legit LGD. It's very hard to find that is real LGD, but luckily pure essence sarms does have legit high quality LGD

Robo said:
Hi all,

Hey little bud. That would be a good stack, but maybe it would be good to include test in any stack you ever do! As for aggression take a look at bostin lloyd's stack. That is what gives you aggression...and death. For the most part you go into your cycle and beware of any aggession coming on and deal with it mentality for a few minutes before you ever act or speak. Logically it will make no sense to act on the aggression and it goes right away. Be Mindfull. Plus the stack you have in mind should not cause any problems.If however you know for a fact that you are aggressive anyway, then pay attention to yourself each and every day.I have trained with mma fighters who do not get aggression on the milder stacks, and this is funny...one of them wanted aggression but never got it. He used to ask me what it was like.Over the years the only time I have ever had was from too much of stuff like tren. Plus if you don't feel right then post here.Somebody will help you

DylanGemelli said:
Robo said:
DylanGemelli said:
Robo said:
Hi all,

are you wanting to leave test out of this cycle bro? i LOVE tbol... im sure you can tell by my video and writeups... you will absolutely love it... just let me know on the test etc... where did you get your lgd from as well?

I'm thinking of leaving test out of the cycle but am not opposed to running a low dose 250 mg/week of Test E in this stack. What would a cycle look like without test? In terms of LGD, I've used it a few times before. DNA Anabolics and Sarms1 have been my sources. Thanks for all the input guys!

RickRock said:
Robo said:
DylanGemelli said:
Robo said:
Hi all,

I think they will work great together provide you have legit LGD. It's very hard to find that is real LGD, but luckily pure essence sarms does have legit high quality LGD

Thanks, RickRock! I'll check it out.

Robo said:
DylanGemelli said:
Robo said:
DylanGemelli said:
Robo said:
Hi all,

I'm thinking of leaving test out of the cycle but am not opposed to running a low dose 250 mg/week of Test E in this stack. What would a cycle look like without test? In terms of LGD, I've used it a few times before. DNA Anabolics and Sarms1 have been my sources. Thanks for all the input guys!

250mg of tes would work wonders man.

Robo said:
DylanGemelli said:
Robo said:
DylanGemelli said:
Robo said:
Hi all,

part of the problem is you have never had real lgd brother... sarms1 has never once sold real lgd... i found that out after quite some time... its fucking appauling.. regardless.. i'll give you two cycle options that would be perfect for you... one with test and one without... these coincide with your intended goals accordingly...

1-12 test cyp 250 mg week
1-14 gw-501516 20 mg day
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day
1-12 s4 50 mg day
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

OR

1-14 gw-501516 20 mg day
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day
1-12 s4 50 mg day
7-12 tbol 60 mg day
7-12 cycle assist
9-12 daa

pct 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Re: RE: Re: TBOL + LGD Cycle

Robo said:
DylanGemelli said:
Robo said:
DylanGemelli said:
Robo said:
Hi all,

A low dose of test would make thing even better.

Also for your sources, I highly recommend pure essence, especially with LGD. Both me and Dylan can tell you firsthand that sarms1 LGD is not actually LGD. If you want the real deal get it from pure essence

Re: RE: Re: TBOL + LGD Cycle

RickRock said:
Robo said:
DylanGemelli said:
Robo said:
DylanGemelli said:
Robo said:
Hi all,

A low dose of test would make thing even better.

Also for your sources, I highly recommend pure essence, especially with LGD. Both me and Dylan can tell you firsthand that sarms1 LGD is not actually LGD. If you want the real deal get it from pure essence

Thanks guys. Is it ok to pm for a tbol source? I don't want to break any forum rules. thanks!

Hey bro. There is absolutely nothing wrong with asking about sources on Adrenaline Rush. I have yet to experience any of the vendors here but plan to as I've heard great things. I have learned that that's what they are all about here. Helping everyone make the best choices. Feel free to ask anything and everything!

Top Bottom