napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TBol help

kazermak

Hi Dylan,

Hope all is well. First of all great youtube vids.

With that said I’m looking into buying tbol here in the UK. Any recommended brands you could suggest?

Finally I found this site which shows a 9 week cycle - 6 weeks and the 3 weeks PCT.

super-steroid.com/product/lean-mass-gain-pack-oral-steroids-turinabol-cycle-6-weeks/

Can you/do you know anywhere or another site I can refer too with a proper cycle and what to take etc. like the above.

Finally I’m assuming I can continue to take whey and creatine with tbol? Pre and post shake as well as casein in the eve.

Would love to hear back from you.

Hey bro, we need your full stats to help you. Age, height, weight, bf%, etc...
Obviously you would need to take testosterone too... Tbol only is horrible and makes no sense at all...

Bro, we don't know a thing about you. How about starting off with your full stats, goals, and experience?

All I'm going to say bc it is true regardless of stats - is you need pure Testosterone with the Tbol, no matter what else you do. Never oral only.

It's not related to whey. Not being a dick but that question makes me think you need to do more research before putting anything into your body.

All I'm going to say bc it is true regardless of stats - is you need pure Testosterone with the Tbol, no matter what else you do. Never oral only.

It's not related to whey. Not being a dick but that question makes me think you need to do more research before putting anything into your body.
its not being a dick when its a fact brother

Hey Guys,

As always appreciate the the abuse.

Right here are my stats and a bit more info.

Weight: 85kg/187lb
Height: 5’9.5
Body water: 53.6%
Body fat: 16.5%
Bone: 2.86kg/6lb
BMI: 26.9%
BMR: 1901kcal
Muscle mass: 59kg/130lb

I’m trying to maintain my size while increasing strength and continue to loose fat. Cutting is key.

My routine: in the gym 4/5 Times a week working on diffent body parts each day. Been going for 3 years consistently but the last 12 months have been looking like the above mentioned routine.

Diet is getting better cutting on carbs measuring macros, eating cleaner - taking in around 170g+ protein per day. In the mix includes: whey, creatine, glutamin, citrulline Mallat.

Water intake is 1.5/2 L a day.

My question is what would you reccomend for tbol x test cycle based on the above stats and my goals. And can I continue to take the products whey etc.

Please be as detailed as possible re: tbol dosage, test dosage - for how long the initial cycle should last and then the same for post cycle (again how long) and which products to take to support kidneys.

If I’ve missed anything let me know. I’m tryign to gather as much detailed info as possible to make a decision.

Last edited:
your body fat is too high at this time... you need to get it down in the 12-13% range before you start any cycle... being in the right condition is of the utmost importance for safety and an effective cycle...

Also keep in mind that test only is what your first cycle should be. Save orals like tbol for further down the road

Also keep in mind that test only is what your first cycle should be. Save orals like tbol for further down the road

Hi Rick,

Thanks for the reply. I do feel that test only is what I’ll be comfortable with now/first do you feel that it’s worth starting the test cycle while I’m in the process of getting the fat down to 12/13%?

Also any plans/suggestion for the test cycle taking into consideration my current regiment?

Cheers,

Hi Rick,

Thanks for the reply. I do feel that test only is what I’ll be comfortable with now/first do you feel that it’s worth starting the test cycle while I’m in the process of getting the fat down to 12/13%?

Also any plans/suggestion for the test cycle taking into consideration my current regiment?

Cheers,
You need to bring your bodyfat down and get into better condition first bro. Work on making some dietary changes

Top Bottom