napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tbol first cycle help

Joe555

I need help on my first cycle. I would like to know if I can take tbol with proviron as a cycle. Along with a liver care. I am new at this and would appreciate any help. I am 28 years old 6'2 240. I am muscular and in great shape. I am looking to build lean muscle and keep from bloating. I would like to avoid taking test if possible. Thank you in advance for the help

Last edited:
Everyone is going to tell you to have a test base at least and to avoid orals first cycle. Why do you want to avoid test, the needle?

I can access these very easily and have no knowledge on injecting. I also do not want to gain an insane amount of muscle I am already a good size. Would this cycle allow for moderate muscle gains. And would I have any problems ?

I need help on my first cycle. I would like to know if I can take tbol with proviron as a cycle. Along with a liver care. I am new at this and would appreciate any help. I am 28 years old 6'2 240. I am muscular and in great shape. I am looking to build lean muscle and keep from bloating. I would like to avoid taking test if possible. Thank you in advance for the help

this is a very poor option and not anything anyone is going to recommend... my first question before we go any further is what is your body fat? at 240 lbs. and only 6'2", im a bit concerned with that first... please list what your body fat is first so i can give you the proper guidance on what do here...

Body fat is in the range of 18-20 percent. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

yeah brother, thats WAY too high to even consider steroids at this point... you need to be in the 12-13% range to be using steroids... you must get into the proper condition first... i have a far better recommendation for you to help you to the point you need to be at... start by reading my articles on sarms at https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

here is a strong starting cycle for you

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I have tried sarms in the past. I feel like they work however I wanted something more advanced So if I forgot about the tbol you wouldn't recommend maybe just starting with just test? If so what kind?

I have tried sarms in the past. I feel like they work however I wanted something more advanced So if I forgot about the tbol you wouldn't recommend maybe just starting with just test? If so what kind?

brother, your not hearing me, your body fat is far too high for that... i can't recommend you something that i know is detrimental... that's now not how it works...

Test is a good first run. However, with that high of a BF% you are asking for a lot of estrogen related issues. Not saying that it can't be done, just saying be careful

Ok well thank you for the advice

im sorry it may not have been what you liked to hear bro but its just not optimal... what you could try to do is stagger tbol on the back of the sarms stack in hopes of getting your body fat down in the early stages.. so like this...

1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
7-12 60 mg day
7-12 cycle assist

pct 13 - 16

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

That just seems so complexed. Is there something I can do to lean out while building muscle that isn't so extensive? Also can u recommend where I can buy quality sarms?

That just seems so complexed. Is there something I can do to lean out while building muscle that isn't so extensive? Also can u recommend where I can buy quality sarms?

www.sarmsx.com...

trust me, thats FAR from complexed, its actually quite easy however if you want to make it even more simple, go with this stack...

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom