napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tbol or dbol or anadrol?

ThepoManta

Hey people, I was kind of set on Tbol for a kickstart of a Test/Deca/Proviron cycle...

But here is the thing:
I have read so many topicstarter about Tbol not building any muscle and just giving them some strength. Is this true or does Tbol add a few pounds in the 6 weeks of a kickstart @ 60mg per day?

If it does not really add some pounds but just strength, I would rather use Anadrol for 4 weeks.

What would you advise, RickRock, Dylan?

Tbol is the mildest of the 3. it's slow steady clean gains..Anadrol is rough but massive strength and moderate size , but sides are harsh. Dbol is straight bulker..adds pounds n strength but hell on estrogen

But Tbol does add some size then? With a caloric surplus of 300 kcal. How much are we thinking? 5 to 7 pounds or something in 6 weeks?

Anadrol is rough on the liver you mean? What would you go for? I want size, but I want it to be clean size of course.

I am a big fan of Tbol. Yes, it is mild compared to the other two. It does not aromatize, is not quite as taxing on the liver, and for me it does not impact my blood pressure like anadrol can/will do. At 60mg a day for a 6 week kickstarter, you will definitely gain muscle and it will be quality muscle without a bunch of water weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anadrol is rough on everything..liver, nose bleeds, bp spikes,overall feeling like Shit..give tbol a try. I can't guarantee you how much weight you'll gain. that depends solely on your training,diet and genetics..but yes you'll grow

Anadrol is rough on everything..liver, nose bleeds, bp spikes,overall feeling like Shit..give tbol a try. I can't guarantee you how much weight you'll gain. that depends solely on your training,diet and genetics..but yes you'll grow

That is good enough for me. Tbol it is. Thanks for the help! I will try Anadrol sometime later.

im not sure who is saying tbol does not add size but that is completely untrue... bro i have seen SO MANY people over the years gain the upward of 10 lbs. with it.. people say that because its not as strong as dbol or anadrol but the gains are cleaner and more sustainable.. now, i love anadrol but you may want to go a little lighter with deca... its not necessary to go overboard and deca is already strong as it is...

im not sure who is saying tbol does not add size but that is completely untrue... bro i have seen SO MANY people over the years gain the upward of 10 lbs. with it.. people say that because its not as strong as dbol or anadrol but the gains are cleaner and more sustainable.. now, i love anadrol but you may want to go a little lighter with deca... its not necessary to go overboard and deca is already strong as it is...

Tbol it is. ;)

Tbol adds clean quality size without the bloat and water that you get from something like Dbol, so those types of statements are probably coming from those that are looking for huge jumps on the scale. Tbol is a good quality oral with low sides and you can't go wrong with it

I got hella pumps & decent strength gains off of Tbol the two whole weeks I was on it.I had to stop due to BP issues.I really wish I could've seen it through the full four weeks.

Top Bottom