napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tbol and dbol

Jbatty62

What is the difference. How do i run it and dosing info. Any info would be great guys thanks

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Dbol is more powerful, however it aromatizes heavily. Tbol is a milder drug, but it doesn't aromatize. I'm a big fan of tbol at 50-60mg a day, split into two doses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks my man. Been looking into this pre workout triblend stuff. Have you tried before.
Tne50/trne50

Thanks my man. Been looking into this pre workout triblend stuff. Have you tried before.
Tne50/trne50

No, I haven't used triblend..I want to though. I hear good things about it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Basically the same only difference is dbol gives more strength, more harsh side effects and it aromatizes more than any other steriod available.

The reason dbol is more powerful is because it not only acts on the AR but it also regulates muscular growth and nitrogen retention through other pathways that are not quite understood. There is a strong theory that the aromatization (is that even a real word, lol) of dbol actually helps the body growth more muscle and increases the strength and intrgrity of the bones/joints/other soft tissues.

Tbol acts directly on the androgen receptor which allows it to uptake a greater amount of nitrogen into the muscle cells and it has an extremely low chance of aromatization. (Is that even a real word? Lol) Tbol while only a little weaker than dbol has less harsh side effects such as liver toxicity, increased blood pressure, and MPB.

This is how steriod cycles and stacks should be planned. While Tbol and Dbol are actually pretty simular in terms of the end result they act in completely different ways. Since everything must also be used co-currently with at least testosterone (and usually an AI as well) you need to understand how these other compounds work inside the body in order to know how to pick the right ones according to your goals.

Next time instead of asking us go goodle search the steriod profiles of whatever drug you would like to use or compare. Dont just read one profile from one website but read many profiles from many different sites. Then you should have a good enough understanding of the information you have gathered to pick out the truth from the BS, then run the drug yourself to see how you react personally...but only if you are ready.

This is the most valuable way to gain information so next time you dont have to ask us questions just for us to spoonfeed and cuddle you until you feel like you have made the best decision.

But im very glad you asked us anyways. Everybody gets 1 free spoonfeeding. After than you start sounding like annoying noob. (Unless you actually did a little research and have specific questions regarding what you have learned then it will be easy for us to assist you and point you in the right direction.)

Titan Research Rep, PM me for pricelist or for 10% off your order!

Last edited:
Dam bro was just going to place order right now. Any word on when??

What is the difference. How do i run it and dosing info. Any info would be great guys thanks

Both can be great for gains. Dbol is more wet because of the aromatization where tbol is more dry and cleaner. I'd say Dbol gives better gains in most, but you have to control estrogen and water while on it

Both can be great for gains. Dbol is more wet because of the aromatization where tbol is more dry and cleaner. I'd say Dbol gives better gains in most, but you have to control estrogen and water while on it
Thanks rick rock. I have aromasin12.5 but how do i control water !!

Thanks rick rock. I have aromasin12.5 but how do i control water !!

Typically controlling estrogen also controls water retention, but that also comes from diet, water intake, and electrolyte balance

Typically controlling estrogen also controls water retention, but that also comes from diet, water intake, and electrolyte balance
Water intake??Dam bro i work inthe solar industry and in the sun alot so i prolly drink a gallon a day maybe more. So while on the dbol, i was going to run it for 4 weeks at 50mg a day keep water intake down.

Top Bottom