napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tbol concern

costatoyz

Hi gents, I Kickstarted a 12 week cycle with tbol for 4 weeks at 60mg. The 4th week, I bumped up to 70mg. I really didn't see any difference or felt stronger. Could I have been a non responder to it? It was from a good source from here. I only did 4 weeks since this was/is the plan...

1-12 test c 400mg/wk
1-4 tbol 60mg/ed
1-12 cycle assist
9-12 var 60mg/ed

Then of course pct

I have noticed strength but I'm assuming it's from test. I didn't notice that much strength with tbol. Any opinions? I'm on week 5

yeah at 60mg you should have been JACKED with strength and vascularity.

like NY said, there are many variables to account for. Diet, training, sleep, etc.

Weird, I'm on day 10 of TBOL using 50mg a day with Test E and I'm filling fuller and veins man veins everywhere and I'm 14% or so BF. Strength gains have been minimal but work capacity has steadly risen. Also fat is melting off me. I'm not sure why its not doing anything for you. 60mg is a nice dose brother, Tbol has a great reputation on doing everything well. Just don't expect 15 plus pounds on it. Love me some TBol

Weird, I'm on day 10 of TBOL using 50mg a day with Test E and I'm filling fuller and veins man veins everywhere and I'm 14% or so BF. Strength gains have been minimal but work capacity has steadly risen. Also fat is melting off me. I'm not sure why its not doing anything for you. 60mg is a nice dose brother, Tbol has a great reputation on doing everything well. Just don't expect 15 plus pounds on it. Love me some TBol

thats exactly what i was talking about before. Vascularity is NICE on tbol and strength is slow and steady.

I train at least 6 days a week. Sleep about 7 hours. Diet is on check except for one cheat meal a week. I thought I'd feel it by week 3 but I didnt.I'm feeling the test kicking in though, which is good. My cholesterol levels were messed up by tbol. I haven't checked them lately. I really dunno what's going on.I'm hoping var will show some results. I'm also taking aromasin eod.

I've heard it sucks but I wanted to try it. Also have winny but I wanted to give var a try first since it's the first cycle. I try to do 1.5g of protein per body pound but sometimes I fall short. I also try to eat at a caloric deficit for recomp goals. I just thought there was a possibility that I could be a non responder like I've heard of the same deal with some people using eq.

I also noticed that the first bottle of tbol didn't have the logo on the pill, the second bottle did. Hmm, maybe I'm just over analyzing stuff.

i ran PLady's global anabolic TBOL a couple months ago. i labmaxed it as well and it was legit. gave me strength, vascularity, and steady, lean mass.

i am unsure why you felt or saw nothing.... hard to say really.

where did you get your TEST and VAR from?

If you got your stuff from a sponsor on this board it's good. Sometimes we have expectations of products that are unrealistic. Top is a nice middle of the road anabolic, it's not tren but doesent have the downsize of ten either.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Some people just don't respond well to certain compounds bro. That much is true. I know ibleedoranbla didn't get much from Tbol either. It sounds like it may not be for you. That's why we always say to try things for yourself, since we are all different. There are certain orals that I have never really got much from at all either like Anavar. Never really had a reason why....just doesn't work favorably for me. It's all about finding what compounds suit you best

Thanks gents and Rick. I pretty much thought I didn't respond well to tbol. I bought all from top notch sponsors, so I highly doubt that the quality is bad. My test is from phurious and var is from Pharma lady as well. I'm definitely feeling the test c. I felt it kick in at about week 3 and a half. Squats went from 225 to 405. I was freaked out lol. Anyway, thanks for all the input. I guess I'm trying another compound in the next cycle.

Thanks gents and Rick. I pretty much thought I didn't respond well to tbol. I bought all from top notch sponsors, so I highly doubt that the quality is bad. My test is from phurious and var is from Pharma lady as well. I'm definitely feeling the test c. I felt it kick in at about week 3 and a half. Squats went from 225 to 405. I was freaked out lol. Anyway, thanks for all the input. I guess I'm trying another compound in the next cycle.
Holy shit bro. That's a huge jump on squats!

But that confuses me a little. If you saw such a huge jump in strength in squats how do you know Tbol didn't have a factor in that?

Tbol will get you wicked strong. Anytime I run it that is the most noticable result.
You should labmax it just to be sure. That's a little wierd about the logos but probably not a big deal.
Idc who the source is, they are all at the mercy of the supplier, so who knows. Something can always go wrong.
Id say a labmax is a good start to confirm the hormone presence and then check your bloods too to make sure nothing weird is going on.

As rick said we don't all respond the same but responding different is not the same as flat out not responding at all.
Its your body, and it is ultimatly you're call to pursue it with the reps or pharma lady. If it was me I probably would. But I also know exactly what tbol will do to me.
Tbol is another one I can spot almost right off the bat weather is bad or not. I do really well with it.

I'm low dosing tbol as a part of my fall/winter training and even at 20-30mgs the strength output has been quite considerable.

I think it's the test that got me that big jump because I just saw this strength increase this week. I wasn't able to do that on my first 4 weeks with the bol. This is my 5th week and I'm assuming it's the test c . I could be wrong but that's just my assumption. Unless tbol is still playing a role in my body but I don't think so due to the half life of the compund? I've been off it for about 1.5 weeks now.

Gents, I also forgot to mention that the color of the tbol pills without the logo were bright orange compared to the tbol pills with the logo. The ones with the logo were like a dull (not as bright) orange.

Bro, something is not adding up here. Ive never heard of such dramatic jumps in strength on just Test. I think a jump like that even on Tren and Anadrol would be amazing. Where you just not pushing yourself in the gym before. I have no answers for this none what so ever. But Tbol played a part in it.

The only thing I can think of is that you had more strength then you though you had and the cycle put confidence in you, the mind is a powerful tool

You just said your squats shot up significantly but you're not feeling the Tbol but the Test is kicking in... That's got me scratching my head big time. How can you differentiate what's working? That's why first cycles are supposed to be test only. Now you have no idea what's working or what isn't and just causing a bunch of confusion IMO.

You just said your squats shot up significantly but you're not feeling the Tbol but the Test is kicking in... That's got me scratching my head big time. How can you differentiate what's working? That's why first cycles are supposed to be test only. Now you have no idea what's working or what isn't and just causing a bunch of confusion IMO.

Its a head scratcher for sure. He is using Test Cyp from my one test blast I didn't feel anything until week 7 I know everybody is different but almost a 200lb jump on just Squats? That's pretty impressive. I cant help myself but think TBol played a major role in this.

Top Bottom