napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

tbol and clen cycle

zanarbok

I think you answer could be life saving information for me!
If the cycle is: oral turinabol and clenbuterol, what should I do post cycle to get everything back to normal again? I really dont know what to do, and I dont want to screw myself up.
Thank you for taking the time and answering it!

Bad idea. Tbol and clen is a very poor cycle choice for a first run. Let's help you do this the right way. What are your stats? Age, height, weight, bf%? Years training? Goals?

19 years old, 181cm, 80kg/177lbs, 11% bf, 3 years of weightlifting, gain a little size, around 5kg and lose a few % of bodyfat.

19 years old, 181cm, 80kg/177lbs, 11% bf, 3 years of weightlifting, gain a little size, around 5kg and lose a few % of bodyfat.

Bro, you're quite young... if I were you, I'd work hard on diet and training, as you can easily get those 5kg naturally at your age. Maybe next year consider sarms ... but for a few years stay away from steroids

You shouldn't be using a damn thing at your age bro! You are 19! No steroids and no Clen! You have no idea the extent of the consequences these actions will cause to you long term. You need to stop all of this right now

good lord this is horrible... i am going to be a life saver for you but not in the way you think.. STOP the bull shit nonsense man... do you have a wish to hurt yourself? are you intent on ruining your life? first of all, you are WAY too young to be using ANYTHING and to top it off, clen? come on man... stop the ridiculousness

Top Bottom