napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tbol

Jack34567

Can I recomp taking tbol test and proviron in a calorie deficit?

Stats are
Height - 1.73 metres
Weight - 168 lbs
Bodyfat - 12.1%

I wrote another message but not sure if it went through

This is a bit hard to answer.
You say recomp? You are currently at 12%bf. How much weight are you trying to drop. And how much muscle do you expect to gain.
I assume you want to add muscle using TBol. That is tough to do while in deficit.
Currently I am using sarms for more of a recomp. Just trying to get body chiseled out. Then I’m going to do a lean bulk with Tbol. I have learned once I got lean and muscles firmed up I look better. Pretty much that is my idea of a recomp.
Then I’m just going to add muscle while staying leaning. They say it is easier to add muscle when macros are in a surplus of good foods.
Recomp for me is easier than adding muscle.
In short you might be able to do it but I’m not sure it’s the best choice. Keep in mind I do not know Provo.
I am sure others with more knowledge will Jump in.
Good luck.
Give more information like your experience in gym and cycle histories and expectations.

What can I expect to happen running test e at 250mg a week, tbol at 30mg a day and proviron everyday whilst expending more calories than I’m consuming? It’s my first cycle so should I expect any muscle gain at all?

How long have you been in the gym. How hard have you been hitting it hard. What kinda work outs you doing.
Nobody can tell you what you will get. We don’t know what you have been doing or what you plan to do.
These are performance enhancing.
You cant take them and they add muscle.
If you are just getting back in the gym or first time in the gym you will have different gains than those who have already hit their genetic potential.
Plus some guy have great genetics. They just drive by the gym and gain muscle.
Just going to the gym and pushing around weights will have crappy results. Then folks say oh I was taking tbol and nothing happened.
It’s not tbols fault.
Lifting with quality lifts. Proper diet and not over training will get you what you want. Once that is in place you can start to and enhancers.
Then they will help enhance your progress.

Ya just figured that out also.
Same question different compounds.
I still have the same answers.

Pretty much. My cycle was changed.
I just wanna know what I could expect guys...
Eating in a deficit with 250mg of test e a week and 20-30mg if Tbol for 4-6 weeks with proviron.
Like that’s all I’m asking. I haven’t done steroids before

Bro you gotta read around man these guys are gonna crush you right now lol first cycle you need to run test only cycle my man do a lot of research before you make a post like this

I’ve done my research. I’m trying to get opinions here. It isn’t should I or would I. My coach has set it out like that.
So I’m just getting opinions on results I could expect

No one here will recommend steroids to a 24 year old. Your coach shouldn't be doing it either.

I would not expect good results from that coach and what he is recommending for you.

Last edited:
Hi bro, I really don't want to dissapoint you but if you're 24 years old, don't even consider roids.
It will ruin your body.
Go for gym and for natural muscle for now.

Effects vary according to your genetics. Your response is genetic, and how close you are to your genetic max is also genetics.
Some guys struggle to get past 20 FFMI, some get to 26 with far less effort, and most are 21-23. Usually you gain less than you’ve been told or read, and lose more afterward as well. +2-3 to your FFMI after several cycles is probably true for most.

Top Bottom